Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I'm still hoping rey is one of obi wans offspring from his tusken raider jump offs :mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So sounds like Finn is still kevin hart in space but yeah I guess that's what the powers that be want him to be
If they cast someone like Micheal B Jordan there would be way too many people threatened by him upstaging the white leads
Boyega is a good actor for sure but he's wasted on this franchise

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
star-wars-the-force-awakens-finn.png

2F2D1F9500000578-3351424-image-a-47_1449598813982.jpg

finn-awakegif.gif
:mjlol:man fuk SW

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sounds like Finn is still kevin hart in space but yeah I guess that's what the powers that be want him to be
If they cast someone like Micheal B Jordan there would be way too many people threatened by him upstaging the white leads

Actually if you play close attention when Boyega plays Finn, he's basically doing an impersonation of Will Smith circa 1996

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
at least dude got that pacific rim movie coming up.:yeshrug: dont know how it will do financially or if hes still playing a clown in that movie also

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those “don’t let anyone spoil this” trailers are fire. God damn this shyt bout to be an event...

that one with rey screaming was :dwillhuh::dahell::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:!!!!!!

told my mom to go in the basement and mail the lightsabers to my new address. told my girl my big sis is coming to force choke that ass if she gets cute and "misplaces" my "nerd ass glowstick toys." :russ:

had to hit her with the "oh, so you aint going with me this weekend? yeah...
han_solo_wink.gif
ok."

i'm ready breh. let's fukking get it.