Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I didn't figure that I was going to get to go to the opening this year, but as luck would have it, some more tickets opened up!

12/14/2017 at 7:00 PM.

swih.gif

EDIT - In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All I want from this movie is for Kylo to finish his training, and fukk some nikkaz up. The way Rey read his mind and slashed his face after only knowing the force
For about 5 minutes was pathetic

Snoke: “ She.... resisted you ?????!!!:scust:

Honestly, I just want to know who Rey's parents are and why Kylo Ren turned to the dark side in the first place (and hopefully there's a flashback of him destroying the Jedi Temple or whatever).

Though it'd be cool if some of the old characters (Yoda, Obi Wan, Anakin, etc.) appeared as Force Ghosts.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m shocked people get so mad about spoilers :manny:

I don't know who gets mad about other people reading spoilers :patrice: I'm just surprised that with only 3-5 days to go, people rush to read spoilers about a movie that as far as we know, will contain a ton of twists and turns.

I guess I didn't realize there's a lot of people who don't care about SW and wanna know what happens before giving the film a shot :manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I don't know who gets mad about other people reading spoilers :patrice: I'm just surprised that with only 3-5 days to go, people rush to read spoilers about a movie that as far as we know, will contain a ton of twists and turns.

I guess I didn't realize there's a lot of people who don't care about SW and wanna know what happens before giving the film a shot :manny:
What’s next level is people will read spoilers, then go see a movie and be like “it was disappointing” :dahell:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

I saw one person say they never go to the movies just wait on the release to a streaming network or blu ray. Some of them cant legally see the film for maybe 6 months from now so they don't want to wait that much longer to find out what happened. Don't know if its an agoraphobic thing or maybe just time and money issue but some people just don't set foot in theaters anymore.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

After TFA I couldn’t give a fukk about this franchise, I am mildly curious hence still posting here and reading the spoilers but thought TFA was a trash as introduction to the OT trinity. And they did Han and Leia so wrong as well as Luke.