Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was discussed on a previous page . He's a huge phasma fan and was saying there was no way finn can beat phasma ,it shouldn't even be close .so if Finn beats phasma he wouldn't like that . None of us have seen it tho so who knows as I haven't seen much mentioned

First i never read that book that came out recently about her but if she was thrown in a dumpster how the hell did she even survive the planet imploding?!?! I figured if the white woman storm troopee survived that know way they would let the lower ranking comatose black former stormtrooper win

:yeshrug:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
First i never read that book that came out recently about her but if she was thrown in a dumpster how the hell did she even survive the planet imploding?!?! I figured if the white woman storm troopee survived that know way they would let the lower ranking comatose black former stormtrooper win

The book was a prequel. This shows how she escaped: Star Wars: Captain Phasma

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's the ultimate opportunist to quote wwe. She isn't a first order zealot she's just like space furiosa who saw a shot to get off her hellish planet and joined up . She is a great fighter and stuff but she's not gonna die for the first order so that's why she got tosses in the garbage she'd do anything to survive . Soon as she gets out the garbage she deletes proof she helped destroy starkiller and frames another FO solider .. she's cold blooded

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More details here:

ETA: Tried to post the link and it embedded. Sorry if anyone saw that.

Here it is under a spoiler tag. Big warning not to click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Damn this sounds more realistic . Wish they detailed Finn more and explained more about snoke

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol if these spoilers are true then WOW.

There really is no connective tissue between the TFA and TLJ. All the mysterious things hinted at in TFA by JJ bare no fruit in Rian Johnsons TLJ.

One thing I don't understand is that JJ wanted Rey to have a mysterious past and Disney okayed that. And I also understand that TLJ is Rian's movie but why would they cut the Rey parentage thread this way when it was built up to go in a certain direction from TFA.

I'm know im getting ahead of myself but this trilogy will probably go down as one of the weakest story-wise if it doesn't pick up in the 3rd movie. Kylo's a wannabe Sith and Rey's is a wannabe Jedi, can't take either of them seriously and if Snoke is gone who is the real antagonist and threat to the galaxy?

These spoilers can't be true it doesn't make any sense. Actually the more i think about it the more I know they aren't. Kylo spends all of TFA trying to prove himself to Snoke only to turn on him and even kill him? Why?

Kylo only wants Luke because Snoke wants Luke. But Kylo's personal ambitions are not Snoke's.

Kylo wants to become strong in the force like Vader and he knows Snoke can teach him that. So why the fukk would he kill him?

Yo the more I read this shyt the more I know it aint true.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's the ultimate opportunist to quote wwe. She isn't a first order zealot she's just like space furiosa who saw a shot to get off her hellish planet and joined up . She is a great fighter and stuff but she's not gonna die for the first order so that's why she got tosses in the garbage she'd do anything to survive . Soon as she gets out the garbage she deletes proof she helped destroy starkiller and frames another FO solider .. she's cold blooded

Damn so she's like a real life corporate white woman then. Yea thats scary

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Lol if these spoilers are true then WOW.

There really is no connective tissue between the TFA and TLJ. All the mysterious things hinted at in TFA by JJ bare no fruit in Rian Johnsons TLJ.

One thing I don't understand is that JJ wanted Rey to have a mysterious past and Disney okayed that. And I also understand that TLJ is Rian's movie but why would they cut the Rey parentage thread this way when it was built up to go in a certain direction from TFA.

I'm know im getting ahead of myself but this trilogy will probably go down as one of the weakest story-wise if it doesn't pick up in the 3rd movie. Kylo's a wannabe Sith and Rey's is a wannabe Jedi, can't take either of them seriously and if Snoke is gone who is the real antagonist and threat to the galaxy?

These spoilers can't be true it doesn't make any sense. Actually the more i think about it the more I know they aren't. Kylo spends all of TFA trying to prove himself to Snoke only to turn on him and even kill him? Why?

Kylo only wants Luke because Snoke wants Luke. But Kylo's personal ambitions are not Snoke's.

Kylo wants to become strong in the force like Vader and he knows Snoke can teach him that. So why the fukk would he kill him?

Yo the more I read this shyt the more I know it aint true.

The reveal of Reys parentage is what JJ plannned Rian has stated in interviews he was giving free reign to Work and change things to his liking but he decided to keep Rey parentage the same as what JJ had it as. JJ is a notorious liar so unless he lied there never was a “mystery box”

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reveal of Reys parentage is what JJ plannned Rian has stated in interviews he was giving free reign to Work and change things to his liking but he decided to keep Rey parentage the same as what JJ had it as. JJ is a notorious liar so unless he lied there never was a “mystery box”
JJ said that her parents weren't in TFA so I mean anything else is the fans getting hopes up