Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Guess they gonna have him carrying more peoples shyt for them this time. Or maybe more scenes of him loading up boxes after selling himself into slavery again...

Shhh.

They can't handle the truth.

hiding-head-in-sand-620x250.jpg

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching Rebels... thank god it continues soon. New trailer looked pretty dope too.

The episode where Ahsoka came n kicked those Inquisitors asses with ease :blessed::blessed:

that's my expelled questionably-young-for-being-so-hot-padawan :mjcry::to::takedat::sitdown::whoa:

tbh, I really don't like the other characters THAT much even after 20+ episodes.(Ezra is kinda annyoing and their clone is a fukking a$$hole & I don't really like Kanan either, dude used to be a coward)...... so it was just nice to see a familiar face whose episodes I enjoyed in Clone Wars....in general:whoa:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Just finished watching Rebels... thank god it continues soon. New trailer looked pretty dope too.

The episode where Ahsoka came n kicked those Inquisitors asses with ease :blessed::blessed:

that's my expelled questionably-young-for-being-so-hot-padawan :mjcry::to::takedat::sitdown::whoa:

tbh, I really don't like the other characters THAT much even after 20+ episodes.(Ezra is kinda annyoing and their clone is a fukking a$$hole & I don't really like Kanan either, dude used to be a coward)...... so it was just nice to see a familiar face whose episodes I enjoyed in Clone Wars....in general:whoa:
Chopper is mad disrespectful :mjlol:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Chopper is mad disrespectful :mjlol:

I really don't like anything about that fukkboy.. even the sounds it makes fukking annoy me :dead:

what's kinda sad though, U know how this series ends (or should end at least, hopefully since it's only realistic) once I've somewhat got used to the newer characters and learned to live with my controlled crush on Ahsoka, they're all gonna get slaughtered by Vader sooner or later :mjcry:.... which in a weird way should also be dope

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Seen the movie for a second time last night. Better the second go around.

:mjlol: @ heads going in already convincing themselves to hate on Finns character. I knew what it was when y'all had the audacity to align Finn in the same breath as Jar Jar Binks. The hyperbole...that reach.:wow:

Dude was kidnapped as a child and raised to do one thing pull a trigger. No free will no free thought just one job in life is to pull the trigger when ordered. His first time on the field and he is ordered to kill unarmed innocent civilians and he refused. The first sign of someone "awakening". Even Kylo Ren felt something within him.

Makes up his own mind to abandoned the first order the first chance he gets rescues Poe. Dude never flew anything in life yet y'all giving him shyt for admitting he needed a pilot. He never operated that type of weaponry yet proved to be a fast learner and excelled to the point wear Poe would've been dead without him. No chance of an escape without him. That's not Jar Jar like at all.

Gets to Jakku and recognizes the droid Poe describes. Could have turned away when he saw Rey in trouble but attempted to help. SMH heads hating on him for grabbing her hand to her dislike to have someone particularly a male to help her. But that's Rey character to a T. A bit spoiled, a bit of a know all, a bit stubborn. Stubborn to the point that she was trying to get Finn to stop grabbing her hand and running BUT if it wasn't for Finn awareness she was been killed by the air strike. If it wasn't for Finn telling her to fly low they would've been locked in air space by the First Order right away. But y'all coming in with JAR JAR talk.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Y'all gave hate to Finn when Maz said "He has the eyes of a runner" but didn't say shyt when Rey who clearly has some ties with Luke and is blessed with HAX ability throughout the film, runs away from Maz and the light saberat the first feeling of "awakening".

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I really don't like anything about that fukkboy.. even the sounds it makes fukking annoy me :dead:

what's kinda sad though, U know how this series ends (or should end at least, hopefully since it's only realistic) once I've somewhat got used to the newer characters and learned to live with my controlled crush on Ahsoka, they're all gonna get slaughtered by Vader sooner or later :mjcry:.... which in a weird way should also be dope
At calling him a fukkboy :mjlol:
Kannan, acts like a bytch all the time. Even that pony tail.

I think I'm convincing myself that her and Vader aren't going to fight this season and that was a vision :mjcry:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
At calling him a fukkboy :mjlol:
Kannan, acts like a bytch all the time. Even that pony tail.

I think I'm convincing myself that her and Vader aren't going to fight this season and that was a vision :mjcry:

Yup, I keep hoping that's just a vision...

Also, I hope that one scene in the trailer where Vader enters the room where Inquisitors already are in is a scene where he gets rid of them & their bullshyt lightsabers:camby::camby:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yup, I keep hoping that's just a vision...

Also, I hope that one scene in the trailer where Vader enters the room where Inquisitors already are in is a scene where he gets rid of them & their bullshyt lightsabers:camby::camby:
Those are some hoe-ass sabers

CHL

Superstar
Daps

You know the clone is Rex? :lolbron: