Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
SMH at sensitive ass Negros whining about Finn not being force sensitive. And not witnessing that the torch is passed to him to become the NEW HAN SOLO which is more better than ANY Jedi character PERIOD.

Some of us want to see these racist nerds world burn when the lead is a black man taking their white woman (Rey) and fukking up the antagonist in the next 2 movies. You don't understand how these Cac boys see themselves in comic book and sci di movies characters. Most were saying "white genocide".

:mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Random thought: I liked the guy who played Hux. He reminded me of middle management cacs who go so hard for the company even the owner is :whoa:

Like if it was real life - Hux would be just as evil - only he'd wear khakis and a company branded polo shirt.

#RegionalManagerHux :ohhh:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
first joint was stunning visually. a lot of it still stands up today. some looked bad as i stated before but taken in the right context is still ahead of what others were doing at the time.

i'll prob watch Empire Strikes Back later tonight.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Underwhelmed, brehs... mad underwhelmed. That doesn't even have anything to do with the major issue most of us are having, either. That review posted by @Drew Wonder a few posts ago was dead-on accurate.

shyt felt like the first episode of a 10 part HBO series, and not a trilogy of movies to come out once every three years :hmm:
:mjcry: don't tell me this swigg :mjcry:

Gotta finish catching up in the thread I planned on seeing it next week.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just finished the movie. Definitely enjoyed it. I think Rey is a strong lead for this franchise. Really enjoyed her. Luke got some explaining to do cause I think she's his daughter. Anyway I liked the movie but I do have some criticisms.
Probably doesn't need to be spoilered but I wanna be on the safe side. I think Kylo Ren is kinda a loser. Just a wanna be darth. Everything about him screams Revenge of the Sith Anakin. And I think the movie really lacked creativity. It was good but it's basically a combination of the first trilogy. If you've watched the OG trilogy you can predict literally everything that would happen. Still enjoyable but super safe