Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
do u know how finn's story will play out, start to finish, all three sequels?

do u know if he becomes a jedi in episode 9? or if his daddy was the stormtrooper whose "aaaaaaaaagh" became a signature sound gag in other films for 30 years (meaning finn is destined to be a punching bag, like his father before him)?

no?

then stfu and watch the movie like everyone else. then complain.

How can a character not become a Jedi/Luke type in a movie called "The Force Awakens"? :what: come on :mjlol:

You don't have a smokescreen if you actually plan on it being anything more than a smokescreen.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it. Everything about his character is attached to this girl.

boy meets girl. boy likes girl. boy rushes headlong into stupid shyt because he has feelings for girl, regardless of whether feelings are returned. audience learns more about boy as he learns more about himself.

yeah. no one can relate to that bullshyt. not fred savage. not zack morris or ac slater. not even the fat fukk in Barbershop 1 & 2. no one.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can a character not become a Jedi/Luke type in a movie called "The Force Awakens"? :what: come on :mjlol:

You don't have a smokescreen if you actually plan on it being anything more than a smokescreen.

so now u know he's a jedi. but u still have a problem. ok.

like i said, stfu and watch the flick. whatever opinions u have after that, ur entitled to.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
boy meets girl. boy likes girl. boy rushes headlong into stupid shyt because he has feelings for girl, regardless of whether feelings are returned. audience learns more about boy as he learns more about himself.

yeah. no one can relate to that bullshyt. not fred savage. not zack morris or ac slater. not even the fat fukk in Barbershop 1 & 2. no one.
What about Corey Matthews :lolbron:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@THASTUNNA @Box Cutta @23Stapscity @Ziggiy etc

Some other things.
Hux is straight up evil and absolutely delusional. The speech he gives and the reaction from the FO troops :damn: which is then subsequently followed by the Star Killer base completely obliterating an entire star system (Hosnian). That's what was going to happen at the end to the whole system where the Resistance base was. They showed a scene with people in a city of one of the planets in the Hosnian system witnessing the oncoming weapon :damn:

And I think Poe will be trained in Episode 8 or 9 (or falling to the dark side).

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
@THASTUNNA @Box Cutta @23Stapscity @Ziggiy etc

Some other things.
Hux is straight up evil and absolutely delusional. The speech he gives and the reaction from the FO troops :damn: which is then subsequently followed by the Star Killer base completely obliterating an entire star system (Hosnian). That's what was going to happen at the end to the whole system where the Resistance base was. They showed a scene with people in a city of one of the planets in the Hosnian system witnessing the oncoming weapon :damn:

And I think Poe will be trained in Episode 8 or 9 (or falling to the dark side).
Wait, that last thing you said....

Did you REALLY mean to say POE?

I haven't seen anyone suspect FS or anything like that from him.

Although...everyone is saying that he's like, this *perfect* pilot. Confidant, but extremely talented, enough so that his brashness is completely warranted. But he also manages to be extremely friendly and pleasant.

Maybe he's...too perfect? Is that why you're thinking that?

As long as he stays away from Rey, he can do him....:birdman:

Yeah, I heard that Hux is surprisingly good in this. Most people weren't even expecting him to live to see the next movie, but plenty have told me that he's deliciously evil.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Corey Matthews :lolbron:

topanga9f-3-web.jpg

corey won breh. :takedat: corey won.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
damn, the leaks came out hot today
To be honest, they shoulda just done a world-wide day-and-date release. No pity, they fukked up....:yeshrug:

I'm surprised. They did a good enough job keeping shyt on lockdown. And even official shyt like the shot-list/msw never got "over" in any mainstream sites (Disney manhandling is my guess). Like, it's really weird, we had the SHOT-LIST and a SYNOPSIS based off it, have had the shyt for months, but all these sites were still running shyt like "Is Luke secretly Kylo Ren in TFA?"

They have essentially blown it in the final hour. People who are really passionate can always find what they're looking for, but this shyt is all over reddit/twitter/forums now, anyone can find it, and they could have avoided that.

US still has two fukking days....at this rate, a fukking rip might be up by that time....:mjlol: