Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
latest

MV5BMTM4MTE0NTkzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEwNDU0OQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

:grootcamby:

I am Groot!

blog-fish-jump.jpg

:snoop:

I am Groot...

My dude, if shyt ain't poppin, we gonna need you and the crew to save our space stories :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
REMEMBER, GRAIN OF SALT!

TROLLS are EVERYWHERE and they realize that NOW is the time to trick people.

Says that Finn loved her from the beginning...she falls for him at the end....

Man

fukk the interracial love shyt, which is probably not true anyway. Is the Homie Finn FORCE SENSITIVE!?!!?!

Looks like Kylo merking everything moving:wow:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Man

fukk the interracial love shyt, which is probably not true anyway. Is the Homie Finn FORCE SENSITIVE!?!!?!

Looks like Kylo merking everything moving:wow:

I think it's bullshyt. I'm just throwing things out there that I see. That's why I'm emphasizing, grain of salt.

I still don't know if he is FS or not.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol stop believing trolls, take it this way, if this movie isn't good, then none of the other star wars movies are going to be any good either. JJ did everything correct, if he can't do a good one then no one else is going to have much success. There is no way this movie isn't going to be great.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
It must not be that great if they are already calling the 3rd best one out of the series. I seen a couple tweets from other reviewers say that. Usually the first reviews are the one's that call it the greatest movie ever.