STAR WARS - REVENGE OF THE SITH (GOD DAMN!!!)

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

i think we talking about the same thing.. it was 3 minute shorts...

im not talking the 2008 CGI movie

you're right I'm not talking about the 2008 cgi movie, they were one of two animated movies about the Clone Wars in 2004 or 2005 that I rented from the video store

if there's still a Cartoon Network series I missed I gotta check it out breh

also Grievous was crazy nice in that second clip you posted, it was so long ago I forgot that specific scene lol 😂

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
you're right I'm not talking about the 2008 cgi movie, they were one of two animated movies about the Clone Wars in 2004 or 2005 that I rented from the video store

if there's still a Cartoon Network series I missed I gotta check it out breh

also Grievous was crazy nice in that second clip you posted, it was so long ago I forgot that specific scene lol 😂
that is the cartoon network series.. it was 2 seasons... 3 minutes shorts each that ran 65 minutes or so when pieced together... you call them movies so i assume you saw them as one... i watched them daily...

Its on disney + as two "movies"

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
that is the cartoon network series.. it was 2 seasons... 3 minutes shorts each that ran 65 minutes or so when pieced together... you call them movies so i assume you saw them as one... i watched them daily...

Its on disney + as two "movies"

def gonna check them out in movie format, because they def released at least one on DVD from Blockbuster or Movie Gallery or something for sure breh

thanks for the Disney+ lookout

like I said if you wanna kill time in winter or late fall read the Darth Bane trilogy, somebody else in this thread mentioned it as well, trust me breh, nobody that has read the Darth Bane trilogy was disappointed, Darth Bane is like DMX, I never met anyone who listened to rap who disliked DMX, ya dig