STAR WARS - REVENGE OF THE SITH (GOD DAMN!!!)

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
7SO9M86_d.jpg

:russ:

:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The WOAT acting in all six films came shortly after the scene in the OP.

tumblr_inline_mnmjxcoYNs1qz4rgp.gif

Lucas has a tough time with the English language, as it is, and Hayden Christensen just made matters worse.
The origin of the “Do Not Want” meme comes from a poorly translated Chinese bootleg of this movie and this scene.

so at least the movie gave the world somethin:lolbron:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
My love for this movie has doubled since last I entered this thread. My favorite SW flick and sinpmy one of my favorite movies of all time:wow:

Star Wars I-VI = GOAT :banderas:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Never understood the hate of this movie.

It by far has the best and most action of any Star Wars movie and the most dramatic moments. It was basically the Star Wars version of Infinity War.

I would watch this again before any of the others.

George Lucas gave these ungrateful bytchass nerds a star wars movie with lightsaber battle after lightsaber battle after lightsaber battle with space battles sprinkled in and they still complained :mjlol:.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Never understood the hate of this movie.

It by far has the best and most action of any Star Wars movie and the most dramatic moments. It was basically the Star Wars version of Infinity War.

I would watch this again before any of the others.

George Lucas gave these ungrateful bytchass nerds a star wars movie with lightsaber battle after lightsaber battle after lightsaber battle with space battles sprinkled in and they still complained :mjlol:.
Ehhhh it's the highest rated of the prequels and a 7.5 on IMDB... For comparison Star Wars is a 8.6 and the most recent was a 6.9

Infinity War is a stretch... Maybe Endgame is the better comparison as it was pretty much seen as the worst of the 2 but still alright

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ehhhh it's the highest rated of the prequels and a 7.5 on IMDB... For comparison Star Wars is a 8.6 and the most recent was a 6.9

Infinity War is a stretch... Maybe Endgame is the better comparison as it was pretty much seen as the worst of the 2 but still alright

I'm talking about how the movie played out in it's series/franchise when I compared it to Infinity War. I'm not referring to it's reception.

Infinity War had non stop action battles along with the most dramatic moments of any Marvel movie and an epic feel. It was the same with Revenge of the Sith but with the Star Wars movies.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
question for my brehs about Revenge of the Sith

even though we all understand the story was already written for Anakin to lose to Obi... does anybody think at the end of Anakin and Obi Wan duel on Mustafar that Kenobi should've just killed Anakin once he started BURNING ALIVE ?

I mean I know he told Yoda he wouldn't kill him, but Kenobi pretty much left Anakin for dead anyway, it wasn't like he knew Palpatine was on his way to save Anakin just in time, unless it was in a book or something.

Seriously, Obi went from being like a young father to Anakin to an older brother when Anakin got older.

Plus Anakin saved Obi's life at least eight times they said,so basically you defeat Anakin but then leave him to burn to death instead of giving him a mercy killing.

Just interested in y'all thoughts, there's no right or wrong answer to me

btw just for info I really liked Revenge of the Sith, I'm not one of those cult followers who hated it simply because it wasn't Empire Strikes Back lol

Last edited: