Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, it wouldn’t.

Again. Massive is making this game.

They actually have never made a “ubisoft open world game” before. And nothing about this game looks like Far Cry or ass creed or any of the other ubisoft games.

And it doesn’t look like they are knocking it out of the park

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re not really a good judge of that
Again. I don’t care what your perspective is. This game looks lots better than other recent cinematic focused games like Guardians of the galaxy, Hellblade, Avatar, Colisto Proticall, etc.

And all those games got very positive coverage leading up to release.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again. I don’t care what your perspective is. This game looks lots better than other recent cinematic focused games like Guardians of the galaxy, Hellblade, Avatar, Colisto Proticall, etc.

And all those games got very positive coverage leading up to release.

Ok, this is getting positive coverage too. A lot of people here aren’t feeling it, has nothing to do with cacs hating ubisoft on twitter. Thats just a bizarre reach :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok, this is getting positive coverage too. A lot of people here aren’t feeling it, has nothing to do with cacs hating ubisoft on twitter. Thats just a bizarre reach :yeshrug:
Again this all stated with you posting a short out of context clip with a twitter caption saying it looks bad then other people saying “imagine defending a ubisoft game” when i said an out of context clip and negative caption from twitter were not fair.

As always it ain’t me trippin in these threads :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again this all stated with you posting a short out of context clip with a twitter caption saying it looks bad then other people saying “imagine defending a ubisoft game” when i said an out of context clip and negative caption from twitter were not fair.

As always it ain’t me trippin in these threads :manny:

Ubisoft is a perfectly valid reason for someone being skeptical of the quality of a game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ubisoft is a perfectly valid reason for someone being skeptical of the quality of a game
Like i said that’s just some twitter cac shyt.

Even if you don’t like the games, ubi makes quality games.

All of their “controversies” are also carried by most publishers.

Ubi is an industry punching bag cause the cacs on twitter and resetera told you so :manny:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Like i said that’s just some twitter cac shyt.

Even if you don’t like the games, ubi makes quality games.

All of their “controversies” are also carried by most publishers.

Ubi is an industry punching bag cause the cacs on twitter and resetera told you so :manny:
:mjgrin:Whose fault is that?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can't take any online discourse about this game seriously. A lot of these folks are angry about Ubisoft having a black protagonist in the upcoming Assassins Creed title. White gamers are notorious for launching disingenuous review bombing/negative campaigns on companies and games once any entity ruins their power fantasy & illusion of importance.

The protagonist of Outlaws being a female is 100% part of it, too. This game looks fine and would be receiving nowhere near the hate it is had gamers not just had a meltdown after realizing that they had to play as a black man in Japan instead of a generic white guy.