Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Imagine forcing yourself to like a generic trash Ubisoft game just because CACs on twitter hate it…smh

Lets keep it 100 you don’t care if this game is good or trash…All you care about is the political bullshyt surrounding it on Twitter…You part of a lame cornball twitter finger culture warrior set and you’re here to defend their agenda…

Not everybody is a goofy cornball like you, just because a breh thinks the game is trash that don’t mean he’s involved in your twitter finger cultural war bullshyt…

People “like him” explain why we are in the climate of bad games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine forcing yourself to like a generic trash Ubisoft game just because CACs on twitter hate it…smh

Lets keep it 100 you don’t care if this game is good or trash…All you care about is the political bullshyt surrounding it on Twitter…You part of a lame cornball twitter finger culture warrior set and you’re here to defend their agenda…

Not everybody is a goofy cornball like you, just because a breh thinks the game is trash that don’t mean he’s involved in your twitter finger cultural war bullshyt…

Exactly, like we all didn’t say the same shyt about AVATAR last year or other trash ubisoft games :mjlol:

Like i said, meach just starving for a good open world action game at this point, when you’re in the desert even mud will quench your thirst :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who said anything about forcing myself to like anything.

From my perspective the game looks just as good as any other cinematic shooter.

I mentioned Guardians of the galaxy. That game got high praise and i’m 100% certain this game is better than that.

My point was that the narrative surrounding games these days is not even about the actual game.
I’m not on twitter. But you are correct i don’t really care if the game is good or not. Like i said the game looks good enough from the previews.

My post was about people trashing the game cause that’s what your supposed to do with Ubisoft games, while the same people have way less smoke for the same fukkery from other publishers.
“A breh” was talking more about ubisoft being trash than the game itself.

All i said was that people like “ a breh” let internet hype/hate shape their perspective instead of the game itself.

There’s no way you can objectively look at this game without the ubi hate baggage and say the game looks “trash” from the previews.

This style of cinematic shooter is all the rage elsewhere, but when ubisoft makes one we are all supposed to trash it cause……it’s ubisoft :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People “like him” explain why we are in the climate of bad games.
Objectively there’s more “good” games coming out daily than ever before.

Online gaming culture just finds a way to hate every game these days.

An open world star wars game with space combat, decent gunplay, and good graphics should be praised to high hell right now.

But of course it’s Ubisoft so we gotta find a way to say bad shyt about the game.

Game will still review and sale very well. And you weirdos will spend your time talking about how much you don’t like a game you aren’t even playing :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas was stanning the Kotor remake. Even though it was being built by an unknown studio with all types of problems. No gameplay was shown, and we didn’t even really have any info on the game other than the fact it was a playstation exclusive.

Like i said. nikkas opinions are more based on internet hype/hate narratives than the merit of the actual games. :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“A breh” was talking more about ubisoft being trash than the game itself.

All i said was that people like “ a breh” let internet hype/hate shape their perspective instead of the game itself.
My post was about people trashing the game cause that’s what your supposed to do with Ubisoft games

And what “breh” would that be, certainly not the one who plays and actaully finishes games here. Especially ubisoft games :jbhmm:

IMG_3477.jpg

Maybe people actually have eyes and can see this game just actually looks trash? :patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And what “breh” would that be, certainly not the one who plays and actaully finishes games here. Especially ubisoft games :jbhmm:

IMG_3477.jpg

Maybe people actually have eyes and can see this game just actually looks trash? :patrice:
The “breh” i was talking to when i made the first post :dahell:

“ubisoft games” aren’t even a thing as you’ve posted here a very different game than Star Wars here.

“Imagine defending ubisoft games” was the the line i responded to, and here you are defending ubisoft games, imagine if someone told you your opinion was invalid simply because ubisoft published pop :stopitslime:

Massive actually has a good reputation, and has made some really good games. No reason to doubt them just cause ubisoft is publishing the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The “breh” i was talking to when i made the first post :dahell:

“ubisoft games” aren’t even a thing as you’ve posted here a very different game than Star Wars here.

“Imagine defending ubisoft games” was the the line i responded to, and here you are defending ubisoft games, imagine if someone told you your opinion was invalid simply because ubisoft published pop :stopitslime:

Massive actually has a good reputation, and has made some really good games. No reason to doubt them just cause ubisoft is publishing the game.

There’s over 20 minutes of video and gameplay posted in this thread, people can draw their own conclusions without being “influenced by cacs on twitter”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There’s over 20 minutes of video and gameplay posted in this thread, people can draw their own conclusions without being “influenced by cacs on twitter”
Again, the post i was replying to said “imagine defending a ubisoft game”

It wasn’t about the game itself. Just the idea of any game published by ubisoft should be trashed and shouldn’t be liked by anyone.

This is the type shyt yall approach ever conversation with cause the resetera cacs told you how to feel :smh:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Man look if you like what you see then great. I do agree that there’s a lot of hate for Ubisoft, and culture wars bs at play. But not everyone is being influenced by some racist ass cacs. Personally I think the game looks mid not bad. But not something I’ll throw 70$ at. It looks like a decent 7/10 that I’ll pick up. Once the price is right and when my backlog is low. But spend your money on whatever the fukk you want to.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:Man look if you like what you see then great. I do agree that there’s a lot of hate for Ubisoft, and culture wars bs at play. But not everyone is being influenced by some racist ass cacs. Personally I think the game looks mid not bad. But not something I’ll throw 70$ at. It looks like a decent 7/10 that I’ll pick up. Once the price is right and when my backlog is low. But spend your money on whatever the fukk you want to.
Lots of 7-8 games get high praise in the industry.

If this game was being made by a publisher the industry is fond of, the conversation around it would be VERY different.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Lots of 7-8 games get high praise in the industry.

If this game was being made by a publisher the industry is fond of, the conversation around it would be VERY different.
:mjlol:I never said anything was wrong with 7s. It’s just not something I’m rushing to throw 70$ at. And we already know that the industry has its favorites and double standards. But we’re not going to act like Ubisoft, hasn’t burned a lot of people’s trust. It is what it is lol….