Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can't take any online discourse about this game seriously. A lot of these folks are angry about Ubisoft having a black protagonist in the upcoming Assassins Creed title. White gamers are notorious for launching disingenuous review bombing/negative campaigns on companies and games once any entity ruins their power fantasy & illusion of importance.

The protagonist of Outlaws being a female is 100% part of it, too. This game looks fine and would be receiving nowhere near the hate it is had gamers not just had a meltdown after realizing that they had to play as a black man in Japan instead of a generic white guy.
it looks like shyt wtf lol

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think this looks like a solid middle of the road 7/7.5/8 out of 10 game. It's not the most graphically pleasing game in the world but overall I think it's.....solid. Like that's the best way I can describe it. It's not an ugly game, it's not some mesmerizingly beautiful game, but its decent at worst. I think 2024 has been the year where I've just completely done away with online sentiment about anything. Maybe it's always been this way but I see so much bytching and whining that I can't even take anyone seriously. Can't take reviews seriously especially. Everything is just so agenda based, that it's hard to get a true assessment of anything. So fukk it. I'll wait for this to get a discount, maybe about 20 to 30 bucks and then pick it up, like I always planned to do.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Like i said that’s just some twitter cac shyt.

Even if you don’t like the games, ubi makes quality games.

All of their “controversies” are also carried by most publishers.

Ubi is an industry punching bag cause the cacs on twitter and resetera told you so :manny:
Ghost recon

Watch dogs

Assassins creed

Which is the last game from those series that are flat out good? Not ok or aite flat out good ?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ghost recon

Watch dogs

Assassins creed

Which is the last game from those series that are flat out good? Not ok or aite flat out good ?
Wildlands was fire. Breakpoint got screwed by top down corporate decision making trying to plunder it. But it had good bones, evident by the changes that were made to it and the state the game is in now.

AC Valhalla was a really good game and is by far one of their most commercially successful games.

Watch Dogs 2 was dope and a very underrated game. Watch Dogs Legion they actually tried to pull off something different with the "no main character, become anyone" aspect. The results were hit and miss, but I'll never kill a company for trying to offer something a little different. And honestly, the different approach that they took didn't feel like it was just so that they could shyt on you with a whole lot of nickel and diming DLC.

Last edited: