Votes: 63 48.8%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Star Wars had better characters imo. Better themes, concepts, ship designs too. This is like comparing the matrix to tron

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DS9 is legendary
TNG is legendary
TMP legendary
And i lik starvtrek 2, and the one with whalesntoo

But star wars original trilogy is still the goat even if the prequels and new ones suck.

Im in empire strikes back songotta to wit the wars in the stars.
I agree with everything except the motion picture lol.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Darth Maul was the only other cool character since Vader:mjlol:

Everyone knows most of the characters from the OG Star Trek shows.

The storylines, acting, etc > Star Wars and I actually watch both

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
shyt, even Star Trek Discovery >>> recent Star Wars movies outside of the animated show and Rogue One

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I agree with everything except the motion picture lol.
I just saw it for the first time a few months ago. Thought the special efx were great. The star trek movies arent near the star wars movies but the two tv shows make up fornit.

DS9 i just watched after catching the movies for the first time. I was plesantly suprised. Show is super classic for the minor characters alone ie. Quark. Garak. The main bad guy inforgot his name. A very well written show where the good guys do bad guy things and visca versa.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just saw it for the first time a few months ago. Thought the special efx were great. The star trek movies arent near the star wars movies but the two tv shows make up fornit.

DS9 i just watched after catching the movies for the first time. I was plesantly suprised. Show is super classic for the minor characters alone ie. Quark. Garak. The main bad guy inforgot his name. A very well written show where the good guys do bad guy things and visca versa.
Yeah traditional trek has only work for st2 ,st4 ,st6, and st8 imo. Ds9 is my favorite along with tng thats why i stay with netflix lol. Ds9 did a great job expanding the universe.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Yeah traditional trek has only work for st2 ,st4 ,st6, and st8 imo. Ds9 is my favorite along with tng thats why i stay with netflix lol. Ds9 did a great job expanding the universe.
Word. I feel same way. i always shyt on trek growing up but remember the shows being on and all the commercials.

I never finished TNG because of it basically having new stories every week while DS9 continued episode to episode. Hard to go wrong with patrick stewart, levar burton, whoopie, worf and striker tho.