• Total voters

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Then why you here bytch nukka?:comeon:
You're ABSOLUTELY right .But notice I didn't berate any of the shows. I just said I never cared for either of them. Unlike some of you fukkwads who will show up in an appreciation thread about a show and all you do is shyt on it royally with a dozen responses of negativity.

There is a difference.:ufdup:
But no need to reply. I'm not trying to derail the thread

Last edited:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
StarTrekPicardVader.gif~c200

Star Trek all day. The DS9 and TNG franchises alone shyt all over the Star Wars' reboots. :yeshrug: The character development in DS9 The Borg. Species 8472. The Founders and the Jem'Hadar. The Doctor. Captain Sisko. Worf. Jadzia Dax. Odo. Data. Geordie. Captain Picard. :banderas: That episode where Captain Sisko got lost in time, but appeared to Jake. :mjcry:

neither.....star wars/sci trek are propaganda to make you think that space is real....and that earth is a ball......its all brainwashing

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
You're ABSOLUTELY right .But notice I didn't berate any of the shows. I just said I never cared for either of them. Unlike some of you fukkwads who will show up in an appreciation thread about a show and all you do is shyt on it royally with a dozen responses of negativity.

There is a difference.:ufdup:
But no need to reply. I'm not trying to derail the thread

Well then.....be on your way bytch nikka:comeon:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Voyager really fukked up the borg smh. Sisko was up in the dax guts one episode. Data and Geordi was goat lol.
Never watched Voyager really. That the one where they had the saved Borg white chick on the ship? They fukked it up? Is it worth watching?

Geordi: :shaq: I'd hit Troy
Data: That does not compute. It won't expand you species.
Geordi: *takes off visor* What color is she now?
Data: :mindblown:

Edit: Troy is a chick for you not knowing brehs.

Daps
Voyager really fukked up the borg smh. Sisko was up in the dax guts one episode. Data and Geordi was goat lol.

Not in the Pocket universe novels (Borg Invasion of 2381). Made the casualties in the Dominion War look like a daycare sandbox skirmish. 64 billion casualties lost between the Federation, Klingon Empire, Romulan Star Empire, the Gorn Hegenomy, the Breen Confederacy, the Cardassion Union and the Ferengi. All those lives were lost in less than 2 months. They tied the Borg story together neatly from Enterprise (Capt. Erika Hernandez - USS Columbia) to the Motion Picture (Vger) to Voyager (Janeway).

-----

Famous last words at the beginning of ST:TNG Resistance.

"They now attack on sight!"

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not in the Pocket universe novels (Borg Invasion of 2381). Made the casualties in the Dominion War look like a daycare sandbox skirmish. 64 billion casualties lost between the Federation, Klingon Empire, Romulan Star Empire, the Gorn Hegenomy, the Breen Confederacy, the Cardassion Union and the Ferengi. All those lives were lost in less than 2 months. They tied the Borg story together neatly from Enterprise (Capt. Erika Hernandez - USS Columbia) to the Motion Picture (Vger) to Voyager (Janeway).

-----

Famous last words at the beginning of ST:TNG Resistance.

"They now attack on sight!"
I dont get into the books only canon.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Y'all nikkaz are sum cot damn liars :hhh:
Im sick to my stomach seeing all this c00n star trek worshipping
Outta be ashamed of yall selves
There's nothing ever made thats touching the OG star wars trilogy
Not talking bout the prequels or the new Disney abominations
I'm talking origanal 77 star wars :usure:
Harrison ford
Billy dee Williams
James earl jones
Princess leia
The chosen one Luke Skywalker :wow:
:gucci:

The coli is just backwards the force must not be with y'all
Breh look.Harrison & Billy D. made them characters from their acting skills like Robert is Ironman. Nobody, SW fans included, give a fukk about them & wanting a movie without them. James was just voice, probably the best ever, Trilogy caught fire for it.

Leia we can agree to disagree, nobody over here cared about her. Luke we only gave a fukk about cause he was son of Vader. That shyt got thrown to the bushes when it became Anakin was the chosen one by killing his master. Luke didn't do shyt but change Vader.

You probably know more, treat me as a casual watcher.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
DS9 is legendary
TNG is legendary
TMP legendary
And i lik starvtrek 2, and the one with whalesntoo

But star wars original trilogy is still the goat even if the prequels and new ones suck.

Im in empire strikes back songotta to wit the wars in the stars.