Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Is this still a debate?

I would hope not.

Star Wars might have people geeked out but Star Trek is so damn superior in every way. Better stories, better storytelling, better characters, better tech and there’s actual logic in regard to what happens in space.

I get it — both are fiction so we are dealing with things that don’t exist — yet, but Star Trek as done far more to a point where the modern phones, flat TVs, tablets, computers, computer assistants (like Siri), and many other pieces of tech were inspired by Star Trek.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I would hope not.

Star Wars might have people geeked out but Star Trek is so damn superior in every way. Better stories, better storytelling, better characters, better tech and there’s actual logic in regard to what happens in space.

I get it — both are fiction so we are dealing with things that don’t exist — yet, but Star Trek as done far more to a point where the modern phones, flat TVs, tablets, computers, computer assistants (like Siri), and many other pieces of tech were inspired by Star Trek.
Yeah I don't think it's a contest anymore especially after what Disney has done to Star Wars.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I don't think it's a contest anymore especially after what Disney has done to Star Wars.

Star Trek is in a better position to do more even though they’ve had some questionable moves (Discovery, Enterprise, JJ Abrams movies) but their IP is so strong that they just need competent people doing proper checks before they put anything out.

Hard part has been living up to TNG, Voyager and DS9 but they have great products with Lower Decks and Strange New Worlds.

No reason they shouldn’t be working on 5 different shows and movies right now.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn't these nikkas put singing Klingons on that show? :scust:

That whole Glee ass episode was :francis: and Star Trek needs to decide what a universal Klingon look is going to be. SNW and Disco have VERY different looking Klingons.

But I salute the team on that show for giving Pike a proper show but also doing an excellent retro of the Enterprise. Whatever comes after this show has to be a home run after the mess that is Discovery.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:
When was the last time humans have used the force.
:russ:there are alot of aliens races in star trek that use some kind of space magic like for example the Betazoids
Psychokinesis

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:there are alot of aliens races in star trek that use some kind of space magic like for example the Betazoids
Psychokinesis
Aliens can do whatever. In star wars humans can use the force. :unimpressed: