• Star Trek

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I mean it’s an all new group. That’s why Mount and the Emperor stand out so much. Think about how long it took DS9 and TNG to hit their stride. First season of TNG is damn near unwatchable. Every Trek show goes through this. Hell most sci fi shows in general do. Only one in recent memory that just hit the ground running and never stopped is The battlestar galatica reboot

I'll give Discovery until season 3.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I actually quit on discovery in season 2 kept trying to suck it up but I was disgusted with the shyt and finally gave up lol.

It was really good the secret is you have to fast-forward through the scenes where the women go on fukking monologue / rants for no damn reason.

Cuts a 50 min episode down to about 31-33 mins.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was really good the secret is you have to fast-forward through the scenes where the women go on fukking monologue / rants for no damn reason.

Cuts a 50 min episode down to about 31-33 mins.
lol yeah man I really dont think the show was made for someone like me tbh alot of this new trek feels like im watching star wars and that is not what I am looking for from trek tbh.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
lol yeah man I really dont think the show was made for someone like me tbh alot of this new trek feels like im watching star wars and that is not what I am looking for from trek tbh.

How far did you get into S2? It didn't get "good" till episode 4-5. The finale was something I think any Trek fan could appreciate.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How far did you get into S2? It didn't get "good" till episode 4-5. The finale was something I think any Trek fan could appreciate.
I honestly dont recall exactly I think it was a few episodes the first season was a chore and the episodes I watched was a chore also. I know all trek shows take awhile but I legit dont feel like im watching trek with this one.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
After finishing s2 of the Mandalorian. Star wars by far and not even close. They redeemed themselves of that Kathleen Kennedy fukkery with this and the Asoka episode.