Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Game came and went. :picard:

I hated the parkour in the original and it seems like they just dialed it up to eleven here in the sequem. Personally, I'm not looking for platformers in Star Wars.

The main character being another generic, heliocentric white jedi didn't help. Evidently, we haven't seen enough of that yet. :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Game came and went. :picard:

I hated the parkour in the original and it seems like they just dialed it up to eleven here in the sequem. Personally, I'm not looking for platformers in Star Wars.

The main character being another generic, heliocentric white jedi didn't help. Evidently, we haven't seen enough of that yet. :pachaha:
The parkour felt really good though. The mechanics were done really well. I never played the first game though. Gotta admit, after I beat this game I had no desire to finish all the side quests (I probably did half of them during the game to level up). It’s a B game. I’ve been really hooked on Elden Ring (I finally got into it), and the contrast is crazy. Elden Ring is an A+ game. Jedi Survivor is just not even close

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the game went from a 10 to an 8 for me the parkour platforming was terribly desgined at some parts.

I had to watch YouTube to figure how some levels are desgined

I enjoyed the home planet and the level of customization

but the other game was a bit tighter and better designed

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

that dotn hurt me bro :russ:

the Sephiroth level is not well designed :yeshrug: - the one your jumping around the observatory on ballons like it is sonic adventure

also the last boss is kind of trash

should been

the spy - vader - then Sephiroth

i love the bike speeder chase and the part you play as the women from mad tv but that last 20 percent was a let down

the guy has good motivation and the part with his kid is very compelling more like a walking dead or the last of us then star wars but his boss fight was kind of easy - the hidden jedi planet should been more unique looking

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I beat the game last night

Why was Bode harder to fight than Darth Vader:dwillhuh: I played on Jedi knight the whole playthrough. I had to lower the difficulty to story mode to beat bode
I havent made it there yet but I’m not surprised he flipped. Dude be talking about his daughter way to much for me