Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might cop on deep sale if they fix the PC port. I fw Fallen Order, but I’m not boutta treat the PS5 as a backup when they treat PC funny. nikkas need to fix the games.

Slowly getting disillusioned with the industry :mjcry: I don’t even get salty when I can’t enjoy a game anymore

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need 4k/60fps my nikka :unimpressed:
I can tell you now not to expect that on the new games. They barely gave the last gen games just ported up 4k/60. When these games are built from the ground up for this gen, all resources are going into a pretty picture. That’s all the majority cares about. All I ask for is ANY option for 60 fps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
jeezus fukking christ…preorder a game that will take weeks from launch to fix brehs :snoop:

gaming is in a real shytty space with me these last couple months…bad enough I gotta hype myself up to play a lot of these expensive ass games that offer slightly above average gaming experiences…fukk it…no use in complaining…I’m still gonna play it tomorrow :francis:
Just check out of the idea you need to play everything day one.

There’s enough stuff to play. Pretty much every game is better and cheaper within a couple months.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The 1st game is kind of terrible if you're not a Star wars addict desperately for any halfway functional game.

Boring lifeless planets. Very little of the game felt Star Wars. Terrible traversal. Respawn mechanic with a tremendous amount of backtracking with little enemy variety. Then, you have a ton of technical issues on PC.

If it wasn't for the good narrative. A damn good story even if it was mad generic. I probably never finish it.

Dark Souls respawn mechanic just didn't mesh well with the game imo. The combat wasn't good enough for that much repetition. I hope with the improved combat, enemies and fast travel. It's massively improved.
I liked the first one a lot. Didn’t mind the dark souls lite pacing. Enjoyed the metroidvania stuff. Platforming was at least a bit of a challenge as opposed to other games where it’s pretty much automatic.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
hate to have to wait, but....$70. for some reason that price point hits me like cold water every time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’m kind of tired of games media not being more harsh on these games launching broken, they pick and choose.

There’s no way this game should be at an 86. When people are saying its damn near unplayable. Cyberpunk and Last of Us recently just got dragged hard for this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m kind of tired of games media not being more harsh on these games launching broken, they pick and choose.

There’s no way this game should be at an 86. When people are saying its damn near unplayable. Cyberpunk and Last of Us recently just got dragged hard for this
No console wars attached so they don’t have people like you to go on a hate campaign.

Maybe you should spread the love. Make a thread about it :mjpls: