Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Uh huh…:sas2:
The 1st game is kind of terrible if you're not a Star wars addict desperately for any halfway functional game.

Boring lifeless planets. Very little of the game felt Star Wars. Terrible traversal. Respawn mechanic with a tremendous amount of backtracking with little enemy variety. Then, you have a ton of technical issues on PC.

If it wasn't for the good narrative. A damn good story even if it was mad generic. I probably never finish it.

Dark Souls respawn mechanic just didn't mesh well with the game imo. The combat wasn't good enough for that much repetition. I hope with the improved combat, enemies and fast travel. It's massively improved.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched the IGN video and am a little disappointed it isn’t 4K/60FPS

looks like a fun game as was the first one but idk if I wanna pay $70-90 for it
I feel you on the price point, BUT if you’re on PlayStation then sign up for the rewards program I used my points for 20$ on PSN so the game was 50$. About the same amount I pay when me my lady go to the movies

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on the price point, BUT if you’re on PlayStation then sign up for the rewards program I used my points for 20$ on PSN so the game was 50$. About the same amount I pay when me my lady go to the movies

I had a gamestop gift card so I just bought enough PSN cards to cover it but I will look into this…didn’t know PS had a rewards program

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Was kinda expecting to let this drop in price like that first one but if it's such a step up I'm not gonna wait as long as I did for Fallen Order. Probably gonna cop in june-july when I take care of my backlog (took me like 2 years to play FO :heh:).

Are secrets and loot gonna be worth a damn this time around? @Gizmo_Duck

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

jeezus fukking christ…preorder a game that will take weeks from launch to fix brehs :snoop:

gaming is in a real shytty space with me these last couple months…bad enough I gotta hype myself up to play a lot of these expensive ass games that offer slightly above average gaming experiences…fukk it…no use in complaining…I’m still gonna play it tomorrow :francis:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The Way of the Patient Gamer endures.

qiRo0KW.jpg