Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
watched the IGN video and am a little disappointed it isn’t 4K/60FPS

looks like a fun game as was the first one but idk if I wanna pay $70-90 for it
Wait this shyt is not 60fps?

:mjlol:

Why is this a disturbing trend??

So we gotta wait on the patch

Makes no sense at all

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What’s funny is, if i say certain games have a “sony style flow” y’all get mad and pretend y’all don’t understand what it means. Now it’s obviously a thing. So next time i say it i don’t want to hear the bullshyt from y’all.

The last one was the same.

What it does better is give you some choice and agency on what to do next.

Seems this game has gone even further into the metroidvania stuff so i’m into it.

Not a day one cause I got a bunch of shyt to play, but this one has been high o my list :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What’s funny is, if i say certain games have a “sony style flow” y’all get mad and pretend y’all don’t understand what it means. Now it’s obviously a thing. So next time i say it i don’t want to hear the bullshyt from y’all.

The last one was the same.

What it does better is give you some choice and agency on what to do next.

Seems this game has gone even further into the metroidvania stuff so i’m into it.

Not a day one cause I got a bunch of shyt to play, but this one has been high o my list :ehh:

Always convenient the “movie” games you love and the ones you don’t :patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Always convenient the “movie” games you love and the ones you don’t :patrice:
We’ve already gone through this. Y’all didn’t like the first one cause all of the video gamey stuff in it. The level design the backtracking metroidvania stuff was a negative to y’all. It’s what made the game enjoyable to me.

I’ve always said the thing i don’t like about movie games is not having any choice and them taking controls from you every 10 seconds. The first one fixed both of these issues. And combat was more challenging and varied than other “movie games”.

Was more a dark souls lite than a movie game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We’ve already gone through this. Y’all didn’t like the first one cause all of the video gamey stuff in it. The level design the backtracking metroidvania stuff was a negative to y’all. It’s what made the game enjoyable to me.

I’ve always said the thing i don’t like about movie games is not having any choice and them taking controls from you every 10 seconds. The first one fixed both of these issues. And combat was more challenging and varied than other “movie games”.

Was more a dark souls lite than a movie game.

Uh huh…:sas2:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
first game was good but veered in to sonic adventure with the platforming :russ:

got this and tears of the kingdom coming through game fly

the real best deal in gaming :youngsabo:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Kinda Funny mentioning performance issues without the day 1 path. I don't understand why this series has crazy bugs hopefully the patch fixes everything.
It's an EA property. They don't care. If the game is good enough for the street. They won't delay a game 6 months to iron out it's issue.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
today and tomorrow gonna be rainy…perfect days to play this…wish there was a way I could get this shyt to play today (PS5)

wishful thinking but preorder bonuses should include maybe a 24-48 hour early window to play the game…I know some games have done this…would like it to become the “norm” but again wishful thinking