Star Wars heads, Did Mace Windu legit defeat Sidious...Or was Palpatine faking?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk does "balance to the force" even mean???

A homie told me to think of it as controlling bandwidth. Sith want to hog all the bandwidth and Jedi thinks everyone should have a cap. :yeshrug:

IMO where I think Yoda and Mace fukked up was taking Anakin in when they never even trusted dude but then again it's not like they could have ignored him with all the potential power he had and a powerful sith somewhere out there in the cut.

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
The Emperor was way more Powerful in the Original trilogy than in the Prequels. Luke even with all his gifted natural ability being passed down to him since his father was "THE ONE" wasn't enough to beat the emperor. Had Luke finished his training with Yoda than maybe he would of stood a chance but he didn't. Anakin was the only one powerful enough to beat the Emperor. This is why Mace in the end was wrong. Anakin ended up killing the emperor and bringing balance to the force. Had Mace let him go with him Anakin would of brought balance much sooner and the galaxy wouldn't of been in chaos.
Even if Anakin had helped Mace kill Palpatine....Padme would of still died during child birth, and dude would of went crazy after that shyt causing the Jedi more problems

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A homie told me to think of it as controlling bandwidth. Sith want to hog all the bandwidth and Jedi thinks everyone should have a cap. :yeshrug:

IMO where I think Yoda and Mace fukked up was taking Anakin in when they never even trusted dude but then again it's not like they could have ignored him with all the potential power he had with a powerful sith somewhere out there in the cut.

:wow:

Wow that's beautifully put. And it goes hand and hand with each and their relationship with the force.

But where did the "prophecy" come from. And why? And how would killing the remaining sith ever prevent anyone from turning to the dark side again in the future? :patrice:

The movies don't delve into it enough at all. You can't help but think Lucas was smoking glass when he decided to put it in.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I fukks with Mace, but low key he was the biggest reason for the fall of the jedi. He hated on Anakin ever since the dude was little. If he had just shown the dude a little love and trust....
Anakin: :sadcam:How come he don't want me man?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Yes he would of been depressed but Luke and Leia birth would of given him new meaning.
Breh this nikka killed children to prevent that broad from dying. What makes you think he would of been just "depressed" had she died and he killed the only man he thought could help him from saving her :heh:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Even if Anakin had helped Mace kill Palpatine....Padme would of still died during child birth, and dude would of went crazy after that shyt causing the Jedi more problems
I figured all the events just prior to the confrontation (Mace, Jedi temple, etc.) gave Anakin's choke that extra strength needed to kill her by child birth. Even Yoda had to catch himself after the effects of the Order 66 due to extreme changes in the balance. She could've died by other means, though (if that was the prophecy)...

To answer OP, there are alternate endings in the Battlefront II video game, one of which has Mace taking the killshot and Anakin becomes a master...:manny:

Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wait a dang minute why people talking like anakin was nice with the light saber in the old days when Obi stomped a mud hole in him when he crossed him? And let's keep it gully Obi wan was nothing compared to the trill og qui gon Jin

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wait a dang minute why people talking like anakin was nice with the light saber in the old days when Obi stomped a mud hole in him when he crossed him? And let's keep it gully Obi wan was nothing compared to the trill og qui gon Jin

Anakin held his own fine against Obi but Obi was clearly a more experienced Jedi. Anakin natural ability gave him the skills to keep pace but Obi is most def one of the GOATS. LOL @ Obi committing Suicide for Anakin to finally get the victory.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Wow that's beautifully put. And it goes hand and hand with each and their relationship with the force.

But where did the "prophecy" come from. And why? And how would killing the remaining sith ever prevent anyone from turning to the dark side again in the future? :patrice:

The movies don't delve into it enough at all. You can't help but think Lucas was smoking glass when he decided to put it in.

nikka was breathing that glass. :russ:

I don't even know where the prophecy came from since I'm not that deep into Star Wars but I understand that some of these Jedi turn heel because of some giant threat to the universe or to the force or to understand the force more :wtf:

It ain't straight from George Lucas but there's a story from expanded works about Luke's descendant way into the future who's a criminal and shyt is being run by Sith. :mindblown:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
It was more about emotion in the original trilogy fights. When Obi looks at Luke and looks back at Vader and smiles. One of the GOAT moments in the franchise. But they were both old as hell trying to fight, lol.
agree with the emotions in the OG fights....Vader schooling and taunting Luke during their ESB fight was :ohlawd: