Star Trek prequel "Strange New World" coming soon to Paramount+

Daps
as a casual star trek viewer now, i hope this is at least on par with Star Trek Discovery. Picard is dogshyt to me.

Way better than any of those off shoots. They had trouble introducing new alien species for Discovery and Picard is just sad poor writing. SNW atleast gets us reacquainted with species that TOS only touched on.

I'd love a Breen arc and the Husnock. The latter were essentially the pre Borg. The Husnock had been described as "a species of hideous intelligence, who knew only aggression and destruction." Their physical appearance was unknown.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Pike is just as reckless Micheal but people don't complain about pike

Discovery writers focus the show entirely too much on Michael. She's seemingly always part of the A plot of every episode. Amplifies her shortcomings. It's especially frustrating because that cast is pretty strong.

Daps
This was one of the better Star Trek episodes dating back to Voyager or Season 1 of Discovery. Never knew the Gorn were savage like this. I wish they give more background with there interactions with other groups considering their extreme predatory nature.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I might have to pull the parachute on this show. None of the episodes been good since the first one. Now they gonna do this shiet.

All the kat on this show, they gonna pull this shiet