Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:francis: need them to get back to the tng era.

I am so excited for this show. I'm hoping for the best when it comes to Star Trek Beyond, but all my chips are really on this show and Bryan Fuller. And I'll tell you, I'm putting even more chips on the show now that I know something else about the first season: it's going to involve The Mirror Universe. I love The MIrror Universe. I'm excited to revisit The Mirror Universe.

The New STAR TREK Show Gets A Logo

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yep I need to know what will this be about what era and who the captain is.

The first season takes place after undiscovered country but before next generation

:francis: need them to get back to the tng era.

Needs to be in the same universe (& maybe same era) as the current J.J. Abrams movies for me.

If CBS had allowed corporate sibling The CW to do a "Star Trek" show like they wanted to do (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-cw-wants-to-make-a-new-star-trek-series.285260/), I'd be in Day 1 regardless.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Needs to be in the same universe (& maybe same era) as the current J.J. Abrams movies for me.

If CBS had allowed corporate sibling The CW to do a "Star Trek" show like they wanted to do (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-cw-wants-to-make-a-new-star-trek-series.285260/), I'd be in Day 1 regardless.

Nope. Not happening. Paramount and CBS own different versions of trek merchandising. Paramount owns the movie stuff, CBS owns the original canon stuff. Therefore the lines will not cross. Also, not a lot of trek fans fukk with the JJ universe at all. I do, but I know where the smart money is and it ain't there.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ship was disgusting... :redmanscust:
Motherfuker looking like a klingon battlecruiser and shyt.

images

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi