Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Has there been any decisions made on just what the new Trek show is going to be about? Or when it will be set? Or if it will be in the same universe as the rebooted movie series?

That would be a cardinal mistake. Instant failure if they do that shyt.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree although I hope they pick up after nemesis and we can find out what happened after the dominion war voyagers return and the tng crew.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please be set in the 24th Century have cameos from TNG/DS9/YOY characters :feedme:

Also some Borg episodes :demonic:
I want this so bad do you know how many times I have watched tng voyager ds9 on netflix lol I need some more trek from that time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Or it could be a merging of the two... Might have a montage of events that play out differently from the regular timeline...:dwillhuh: The klingons might not be our enemy. Romulans might be an ally...who knows...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Or it could be a merging of the two... Might have a montage of events that play out differently from the regular timeline...:dwillhuh: The klingons might not be our enemy. Romulans might be an ally...who knows...

Fuller has said he'd be interested in the ramifications of the Abrams universe with the rest of continuity. That was a couple years ago and obviously nothing is set in stone but he is on record saying it's an interesting concept.

In 2013 he teased having a “very specific idea” for a relaunch: “Having spent four years on staff and another year of freelancing before that on Star Trek, it’s a very near and dear property to my heart, and also a philosophy. I would love to create a Star Trek show, so that’s on my dream docket. I think there’s something very exciting about the new J.J. Abrams-verse, and there’s also kind of an interesting reinvention. How would The Next Generation evolve from that? Where would that be? Where would that go? But there’s also … Star Trek is such a big universe, and there are so many places to go with it. I have a very specific idea that I would love to do. We’ll see if I ever get the opportunity.”

'Star Trek' TV series signs Bryan Fuller as showrunner | EW.com

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
DS9 and Voyager were always my fav ones...Ill catch it if its set in that universe. Otherwise Ill wait for the reviews to drop

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I fukkin love Star Trek. My number one sci-fi series behind Stargate.
That said, I really hope they don't fukk this up...