Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:blessed:

Admiral Picard gotta lead these youngins :damn:

He'll be too young breh. It's set between undiscovered country and next gen. If they're smart, they'll get Angela Bassett to captain the ship because i know thats who fuller wanted in his fantasy casting from a few years ago

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to think he'd eventually see the strength of being in that role, where Kirk was simply more lead by action.

I need that continuity restored :mjcry:
I know stewart has said he would play picard again If the right script was written I would like a tv movie with tng/voy/ds9 crew for a proper sendoff.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@MartyMcFly First Look teaser just dropped:

At the CBS Upfront presentation at Carnegie Hall in New York on May 18, CBS unveiled the logo for the new STAR TREK television series within the first-ever promotional video for the highly-anticipated program.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing interesting about the teaser was the new crews line. Are we gonna get an anthology with season long stories or are we gonna get multiple crews at the same time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The only thing interesting about the teaser was the new crews line. Are we gonna get an anthology with season long stories or are we gonna get multiple crews at the same time

Anthology. They announced that a few weeks back. Well not an official announcement but thats the word