Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Janeway had chakoray, this show has a female lead and number 2 (with the rest of the fleet basically being aliens and a robot) don't be obtuse

No stop being that silly and caveman. There’s nothing wrong with two women leading a ship. And you get your male Captain next episode so that will make you feel better about yourself

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But who cares, though?
:childplease:
The fukk us wrong with two female leads?

Was anything wrong with two male leads?

Yeah I don’t get it. But this is the same dude who questioned why no one made a thread to eulogize someone when he could’ve made it himself but would rather complain about it instead of doing something about it.

Daps
This show was way better than I thought.

I saw the first two episodes with the all access. I NEVER CARED FOR THE Klingons before but IM SO INTERESTING in there back history now and I think a lot more people will be to. especially cause there uniforms and ships actually look like it from a empire....they had some UGLY designs in the TNG era.

Also all you old head talking about it looks to modern. If they went with the original tos ships buttons design. This show would be over in 3 episodes, it would be laughed out of production. Battlestar Galactica got away with that because they explained why they used that kinda Technology. That would not work for Star Trek. Has to be more updated and with the times.

Also HOW the hell do I get unsubscribe from cbs all access. I’m trying to get off it free trial?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
But who cares, though?
:childplease:
The fukk us wrong with two female leads?

Was anything wrong with two male leads
?
you don't need to roll your neck karamo the problem which I originally stated is every damn show and movie is practically doing it, all female Ghostbusters, all female oceans, last season of GoT was basically all female revenge arc, latest 2 star wars led by female run by female and so on. Now star trek is being female centric all this would be fine if there was a co star or secondary character in the vein of a Kyle Reece or hicks but in all these titles they purposely make those roles obsolete which just makes the agenda all the more apparent

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No stop being that silly and caveman. There’s nothing wrong with two women leading a ship. And you get your male Captain next episode so that will make you feel better about yourself
Not a fan if jason isaacs

Ps I never knew there were so many homosexuals and feminized males raised only by their mothers(that can't accept a difference of opinion)on this board :leon:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not a fan if jason isaacs

Ps I never knew there were so many homosexuals and feminized males raised only by their mothers(that can't accept a difference of opinion)on this board :leon:

Nah I got no problem accepting a difference of opinion. But when it’s seemingly coming from an ignorant place that’s what I can’t abide. I don’t like being people being dumb or ignorant or willingly staying in the past because it makes them feel better. Can’t get with it and never will.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As a fan of Star Trek I'm conflicted about paying extra, there's gotta be a way around this

There’s always a way around it. The question is will those ways help the show? And cbs access does have other stuff. Besides the entire Star Trek library and a library of cbs shows there are movies on there too. May not help but the one thing that made me say “here’s my money” is the 1976 invasion of the body snatchers being available