Veteran
Daps
tumblr_owt63f6oAm1ruox2ao1_1280.jpg

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don’t see how that’s not obvious to anyone lol
Dude they said all of this before the series started they aren't fooling me with the bullshyt though. They threw one bone in the entire episode. I feel they have been insulting fans intelegence with nutrek imo.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dude they said all of this before the series started they aren't fooling me with the bullshyt though.

Sooo you’re mad at them for doing what you want them to do because they told you they were doing it and you...don’t think they’ll do enough of it? I’m confused as to what your beef is homie

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sooo you’re mad at them for doing what you want them to do because they told you they were doing it and you...don’t think they’ll do enough of it? I’m confused as to what your beef is homie
They threw one line in is all I'm saying.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They threw one line in is all I'm saying.

One line? The entire plot involving the Klingons was based around the idea. Every move they made....every breath they took...all devoted to the idea of nationalism and protectionism and isolationism etc. I’m not saying they’ve done everything they could since it’s only 2 eps in but damn man let them handle their business before you start acting like a stereotypical Trek fan lol. Ease up.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One line? The entire plot involving the Klingons was based around the idea. Every move they made....every breath they took...all devoted to the idea of nationalism and protectionism and isolationism etc. I’m not saying they’ve done everything they could since it’s only 2 eps in but damn man let them handle their business before you start acting like a stereotypical Trek fan lol. Ease up.
I simply feel the prequel is disrespectful I have the right to feel that way I could be wrong I will continue to watch. I realize it's still early.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What the hell? Have you ever watched Star Trek before or is this a new experience for you?
Janeway had chakoray, this show has a female lead and number 2 (with the rest of the fleet basically being aliens and a robot) don't be obtuse