Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
not sure of my opinion other than it didn't really feel like star trek at all. the cbs paywall to watch any more of it is such horseshyt that i'm not even sure i care to give it much of a chance

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
As someone who has no real connection to Star Trek, I though the pilot was enjoyable :ehh:. It did a solid job in setting up what looks to be the main conflict with the Klingons and made somewhat curious as to how things will play out. Not curious enough to sign up for CBS Access though :whoa:. I'm content to let the season end and see how people respond to it. Maybe then, try to find a free trial and binge the whole season without paying for anything :mjgrin:

Sasha or Michael :skip:, was looking good in those blue uniforms :takedat:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What's the point of making her Vulcan if she doesn't act or look like a Vulcan? Is this just cheap way of making her a Mary Sue level of strength in combat.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not sure of my opinion other than it didn't really feel like star trek at all. the cbs paywall to watch any more of it is such horseshyt that i'm not even sure i care to give it much of a chance
That's my problem with these new treks they aren't doing any of the cool philosophy or social commentary they use to do using the trek universe. Also how does the federation not hear from the the klingons in 100 years? That means they literally stopped hearing from a warrior race right after enterprise ended lol.