"Star Trek Beyond" Official thread

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting tired of these lame female characters who kick everyone's butt in the movie, and act like wonder woman with a dikk and shyt.

The 110lb female doing kung fu with an attitude and "showing the boys up" shyt is beyond cliche nowadays.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm getting tired of these lame female characters who kick everyone's butt in the movie, and act like wonder woman with a dikk and shyt.

The 110lb female doing kung fu with an attitude and "showing the boys up" shyt is beyond cliche nowadays.

Hollywood feminism: 'write an 80s male action hero but cast a woman'

doublex

Pro
Daps

You serious? Female characters who fight >>> female characters who don't fight. Would you rather she be boring like Carol Marcus in the last movie?

Plus she's an alien so who's to say she isn't stronger than a human female?

Anyway, this is the same actress who played Gazelle in Kingsman and she was boss in that film.

tumblr_nl0ti0h7Kh1upjl66o4_500.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Plus she's an alien so who's to say she isn't stronger than a human female?

That's exactly the point where homie didnt understand star trek universe almost everyone is physically stronger than a human... :mjlol:

shyt they had to invent laws to not fukk with the genetic modifications after the whole khan incident went down...:stopitslime: Remember?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
RIP to Anton Yelchin :to:

rs_634x321-160619113336-634-anton-yelchin-star-trek-2009-061916.jpg

Anton Yelchin Honored at Private Funeral

Paramount announced the event cancelation on Tuesday, telling E! News, "All of us are deeply saddened by the loss of our friend Anton Yelchin. Out of respect, we are withdrawing our participation in the previously announced Star Trek Beyond at Cannes Lions this week."

After news of his death broke, Yelchin's co-stars and colleagues turned to social media to pay tribute to him.

Director J.J. Abrams tweeted a handwritten note that read, "Anton–You were brilliant. You were kind. You were funny as hell, and supremely talented. And you weren't here nearly long enough. Missing you..." Similarly, Saldana shared her sympathies via Twitter, writing, "Devastated by our friend's loss. We are mourning his passing and celebrating the beautiful spirit that he was. #RIPAnton."

Zachary Quinto shared a picture of Yelchin on Instagram. "Our dear friend. our comrade. our anton. one of the most open and intellectually curious people i have ever had the pleasure to know. so enormously talented and generous of heart. wise beyond his years. and gone before his time," he wrote in the caption. "all love and strength to his family at this impossible time of grief."

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Yelchin's family.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:heh: They really did Rihanna Featurette for this movie:

:mjlol: Trekkies who hated "Into the Darkness" because they felt they tried to make the movie too mainstream, gotta be :scust:.

@MartyMcFly

Why you at me on this homie

Also if you think that's why cats didn't like into darkness then you missed the point when I explained it to you. It's cool tho