Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. I think he has you confused with another poster

The “jack off jam” (is what dude called it)

That was the lil homie Datshyt aka stilldatshyt.. he was a funny little weirdo once you got past the trolling and realized dude was a child himself, crying out for attention.

lil nikka went on ustream once singing Lil Wayne songs in a cowboy hat and pearl earrings. nikka was like 14

The SOHH days were something lol... I was a trolling ass child myself but I ain’t never took it to no gay shyt

:whoa:

Just Nas hate

:ohhh:

I knew it....Thank you

so @Retired has been exposed as being no different then these females who make false accusations.

SMH....And I used to think he was a good poster.

:snoop:

He needs to remove that "Black excellence" sig for being a gossiping rumor making ho who tried to give ammo to a Mexican troll. You're a phony and a gossiping ho. This fakkit went extra to allign me with some fake made up bullshyt. He said what he said still stands and that I'm reiterating a story when his crack smoking memory failed him all that time.
Your lie got exposed by truth fakkit. :pacspit:

I never had a reputation for playing gay let alone having nephews (plural)

@hustlemania...u wanted your archive and witness...well there u have it. :sas2:

@West Coast Avenger u see how ya boy got exposed? Well u next on that summer jam screen. :mjlit:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know why a 22-23 year old man was hanging out with 15 year old girls and picking them up and meeting the fam and all that

If he wasn't like 23 when it happened I'd honestly be on the side of letting the shyt go. When you know better you do better, this is how I've come to terms with all the foul shyt I did as a kid whylin. But when nikkas is grown men doing shyt that they know is wrong, nah, that shyt is unforgivable. And even recently he is on tape still joking about rape and sexual assault and all that. He may really be a sick nikka, :ohhh:. I remember this nikka spit one of his old raps on Brilliant Idiots, shyt sounded like it was written by the Booty Warrior himself