Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Told you guys for years CTG was nothing but bad news and powerful people are behind him....

To be fair you don't need "powerful people" behind you to have a cease and desist letter drafted by your attorney lol. The leaked paper work included sensitive information including his social security number. Whoever leaked it could be prosecuted and rightfully so.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ctg is real close with one of the main writers up there Van Lathan.

Joe budden yall last bet:umad:

Well find out Tomorrow :bryan:

LOL we're gonna see where nikkas stand, breh. I bet they tap dance around that joint in a similar fashion to how they tap danced around Fab beating his chick. They play politics, so I'm not expecting much

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
LOL we're gonna see where nikkas stand, breh. I bet they tap dance around that joint in a similar fashion to how they tap danced around Fab beating his chick. They play politics, so I'm not expecting much
They not gonna even bring it up. Its not a major story. Its not even a minor story. Baller alert didnt even post about it.:yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have Black men ever had a year like this? This is so wild and insane .

Have yall noticed this? And its only July too..

You cant even say its Me-Too that much because Me Too honestly affected mainly white guys

But alot of black men this year been exposed in other ways. Never thought i would see this.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Char-Kelly:dead:

I'm just now hearing about this and don't know enough to speak definitively

But...

Boskoe is fukkING HILARIOUS

"Blood is clearly dealing with some self hate issues, blood look like Sammy Sosa... Looking like a pickled pig's foot... Are you really happy with yourself looking like that... Why so clammy, Sammy?"

:russ: