Star Citizen | PC | TBA

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's guaranteed gonna flop, I just watched a damn gameplay video......first look: the shyt ain't that impressive besides visuals. Brehs money bout to get tookened

That video is a solid representation of what to expect in the future, he gets in a dogfight, lands on a station, gets in a gun battle and shoots the dude who tried to kill him, then steals someones ship at the end. If they can do all that in a persistent universe with planet landings.........

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

That video is a solid representation of what to expect in the future, he gets in a dogfight, lands on a station, gets in a gun battle and shoots the dude who tried to kill him, then steals someones ship at the end. If they can do all that in a persistent universe with planet landings.........

It will be TOO massive. Then when player base inevitably drops, there will be vast amounts of space between citizens. it has the potential to be a boring wasteland.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
It will be TOO massive. Then when player base inevitably drops, there will be vast amounts of space between citizens. it has the potential to be a boring wasteland.

Nah breh, nothing is too massive for the PC demo, take Elite Dangerous for example, thousands of concurrent players spread out across 400 billion star systems, yet there's constant conflict in that game and Star Citizen will have a smaller more focused universe.

This is from the creator of Wing Commander, people are going to give it as many chances as possible.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Combat is shyt. 200 mill for this? Gonna need better destruction and physics. So far i just see some simulator bullshyt. What actual gaming systems are going into this that make people give a fukk.

People saying I wow it crushed no man sky. Yea it looks better graphically and has a 200 dollar budget but as a game, fukks the purpose

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is what next gen is supposed to look like, Good GAWD :ohlawd:
If I'm dropping 2gs for a High powered PC, its for these kind of games

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
3.0 build demo just dropped

Man I was about to come in here and start a thread. Something I hardly ever do. I'm glad to see a thread going for this though. If people were even giving No Man's Sky the time of day, then this should be #1 priority on their videogame goals list.

Part 2 of the video

I don't need 18 quintillion planets. Just give me 20 really good detailed playgrounds. I'm good.

*EDIT*

My bad. You got the whole vid. I didn't see that one earlier. Even better.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Retaliator-Top_v2.jpg

Retaliator-Side_v2.jpg

This is what Destiny should have been....:wow:

Buying your own ships, flying through the solar system, getting into gunfights, mining, living, exploring new worlds... Star citizen is crazy, it's too bad i dont have a pc to run this. :mjcry:

Another thing that bugs me is that, all the ships look a bit too mechanical... Beautiful but I need some alien hybrid warships like the shyts from Babylon 5....:ahh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Combat is shyt. 200 mill for this? Gonna need better destruction and physics. So far i just see some simulator bullshyt. What actual gaming systems are going into this that make people give a fukk.

People saying I wow it crushed no man sky. Yea it looks better graphically and has a 200 dollar budget but as a game, fukks the purpose

It's an MMO, there will be missions like any other game, or just things you and other people do. There's also going to be an economy you can have control over, one of the example they said would be to stockpile an item, then going to destroy the factory that makes that item so then you can turn around and sell for a higher price. The factory may be controlled by a faction with players that try to stop you, or AI.

Another thing that bugs me is that, all the ships look a bit too mechanical... Beautiful but I need some alien hybrid warships like the shyts from Babylon 5....:ahh:

$_1.JPG
latest

tumblr_n1d2ykkGbm1rlmcw3o3_1280.png

The alien ships look more wild.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's an MMO, there will be missions like any other game, or just things you and other people do. There's also going to be an economy you can have control over, one of the example they said would be to stockpile an item, then going to destroy the factory that makes that item so then you can turn around and sell for a higher price. The factory may be controlled by a faction with players that try to stop you, or AI.

$_1.JPG
latest

whitestar13.jpg

:gladbron:

latest

:ohlawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

$_1.JPG
latest

:skip: they got you believing already. This games success hinders on epic combat and that has yet to be seen