Star Citizen | PC | TBA

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Old post my friend, they have since ditched the idea and go with respawning and insurance model. You have to insure your ship to avoid losing it if it's destroyed or stolen.
They were intelligent.

I think the only way to stop that is to have empowered officials and a bounty system with permadeaths for people with homicidal urges friend.

Or a hardcore mode

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I'm still pumped for the big update in December. Someone on here should get a guild going on the website, they already have a lot to offer for setting one up.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anybody fukk around with Star Marine aka alpha 2.6? Wasn't bad :ehh:. Starting to get a lil hype fatigued though which is my own fault. I backed right as the Kickstarter ended. Ended up selling off my ships on the black market and merely holding on to a starter package so I can play in the Alpha and have the game on launch.

Kinda frustrating KNOWING they got so much info they are blatantly withholding :feedme:. Ever since that 50GB asset leak it's been hard to take their words about what they're working on at face value

I'm still waiting on this game tho fukk that.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Spring 2947 Free Fly - Roberts Space Industries

SuperHornet.jpg

This weekend from April 14th to April 18th we’re giving everyone the chance to FLY FREE one of our flagship… ships, the Anvil Super Hornet.

If you already have a Star Citizen account, you can log in and the ship will be available to you in all game modes.

If you don’t already have a Star Citizen account, you can register one for free, download the game, and log in with no purchase necessary through April 18th.

We look forward to seeing you in the ‘Verse!