Star Citizen | PC | TBA

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Epic combat? Not really. People just kind of want to live in another reality and do day to day Firefly type shyt.
These people dont know what the fukk they want stoppit. Without epic space battles shyt will be trash. If its not mass effect level combat wise it will be trash. But thats something yall gonna figure out later because you lack vision to get in tune with what elite gaming represents. Yea, you need things to do and a lot of that is fighting
It's from the maker of Wing Commander, he has a track record with space games, it's not like ole boy from NMS who nobody ever heard of.
This 2016 not the 80s. Whats the last classic dude made.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This game close quarters shooting mechanics should be top notch as well as the space combat... :yeshrug: I mean this project has millions invested already.
Also I want to add that while the game doesn't have a subscription fee, a game on this scale should be trying to break the mold for all the work put behind it.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
lol Didn't know this game had a thread on here. You guys just started playing because of gamescom or are you long time backers? If you are a longtime backer, list your ship.

Here is mine: The 325a - Roberts Space Industries

I refunded and upgraded to that ship a while ago. No point in buying anything more expensive since all the ships will be obtainable with ingame credits.

I like the interdiction ships but when the game actually releases I might buy an explorer. I wonder if interdicting a ship will be similar to ED.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
lol Didn't know this game had a thread on here. You guys just started playing because of gamescom or are you long time backers? If you are a longtime backer, list your ship.

Here is mine: The 325a - Roberts Space Industries

I refunded and upgraded to that ship a while ago. No point in buying anything more expensive since all the ships will be obtainable with ingame credits.

I like the interdiction ships but when the game actually releases I might buy an explorer. I wonder if interdicting a ship will be similar to ED.

I'M A NEW PLAYER. THIS GAME IS ABOUT TO EMPTY MY ENTERTAINMENT BUDGET FOR THE YEAR. SOME PEOPLE FROM WORK ABOUT TO GET INTO THIS TOO. I JUST HAVE A MUSTANG ALPHA ATM. I'M GETTING USED TO THE COMBAT AND I LIKE IT. I WANT TO SEE MORE BEFORE I INVEST 3-400 BUCKS THOUGH. I WANT TO GET 2 T1600M STICKS AND MAYBE SOME PEDALS. IF ENOUGH FOLKS FROM WORK GET IN ON THIS I'M SURE I'LL BUY A CONNIE FOR GAMING NIGHT.

OH AND WHAT IS THE YEEZY SUIT EVERYBODY KEEPS TALKING ABOUT? PLEASE TELL ME KANYE DIDN'T DESIGN THE CLOTHES. :laugh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'M A NEW PLAYER. THIS GAME IS ABOUT TO EMPTY MY ENTERTAINMENT BUDGET FOR THE YEAR. SOME PEOPLE FROM WORK ABOUT TO GET INTO THIS TOO. I JUST HAVE A MUSTANG ALPHA ATM. I'M GETTING USED TO THE COMBAT AND I LIKE IT. I WANT TO SEE MORE BEFORE I INVEST 3-400 BUCKS THOUGH. I WANT TO GET 2 T1600M STICKS AND MAYBE SOME PEDALS. IF ENOUGH FOLKS FROM WORK GET IN ON THIS I'M SURE I'LL BUY A CONNIE FOR GAMING NIGHT.

OH AND WHAT IS THE YEEZY SUIT EVERYBODY KEEPS TALKING ABOUT? PLEASE TELL ME KANYE DIDN'T DESIGN THE CLOTHES. :laugh:

3.0 is supposed to be out before the end of the year, which will include all the planetary shyt.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

lol The Yeezy is the most expensive flight suit currently in the beta. It's like 7000 credits.

2.5 Just went live for everyone: Star Citizen Alpha 2.5.0 - Roberts Space Industries

Going to hop on later tonight, also don't worry about purchasing expensive ships. You can obtain all of the ships ingame with ingame credits when the game launches, just think of the ships on the store as donations that come with rewards.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, I like the idea of permadeath, it makes people more cautious and the game is much more tense because of it.

This is game of the decade if done right.

They tried this back in the day with ultima online friend.

You end up with bands of people robbing people at spawns. It's disgusting ND will lead to demonic filth

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They tried this back in the day with ultima online friend.

You end up with bands of people robbing people at spawns. It's disgusting ND will lead to demonic filth

Old post my friend, they have since ditched the idea and go with respawning and insurance model. You have to insure your ship to avoid losing it if it's destroyed or stolen.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
That's old breh, they showed off new planet tech yesterday.

They landed on Arrakis :wow:

:dwillhuh: Lank I posted had dat in da first half of da vid. I think duke just combined bof gameplay demos.:leostare:

Dis shyt looks sick, mane. :noah::ohlawd:

Ioun eam really play games like dat but I woants it. :damn: