Star Citizen | PC | TBA

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part about his ex-wife, who became his current wife, with his last wife. :mindblown:
yeah thats a crazy story. i dropped like 30 and change early early on. i did so because I give credit where its due. what i saw then was outstanding. but i had a feeling it would take forever to drop. Here's the thing this just might be a money grab or worse a money pit. But if he could focus this could actually become one of the best games ever and one of the deepest games ever. with some of if not the best visuals ever. there are more than enough gamers to go around especially big money gamers that could keep Roberts ultra rich for a long time if he did actually finish the game. it doesnt have to be a detox album.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
yeah thats a crazy story. i dropped like 30 and change early early on. i did so because I give credit where its due. what i saw then was outstanding. but i had a feeling it would take forever to drop. Here's the thing this just might be a money grab or worse a money pit. But if he could focus this could actually become one of the best games ever and one of the deepest games ever. with some of if not the best visuals ever. there are more than enough gamers to go around especially big money gamers that could keep Roberts ultra rich for a long time if he did actually finish the game. it doesnt have to be a detox album.
He needs to just say fukk that 100 solar system shyt and finish up the one they've been working on. Focus on fleshing out one galaxy and wrap this shyt up.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
$100 ship just vanished. :mjlol:

I don't know why the link for Twitch is fukked up. It's the "scammed" clip from that guy's Twitch channel on May 6th.