Star Citizen | PC | TBA

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
The entire scope of this game had been unobtainable with current hardware since the beginning.

They wanted to make 100 different solar systems complete with fully explorable planets and working ecosystems within the planets. They haven't been able to compete a single planet so far and the budget is supposedly nearing $300 million with almost nothing to show for it.

The game needs to be dramatically scaled down if they hope to ever see a release date.

Eh, the PS5 might be able to run this now...maybe?

:patrice:

:manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Eh, the PS5 might be able to run this now...maybe?

:patrice:

:manny:
This is a PC game...

The problem with this game has always been the goal they set for themselves is unattainable, there is no way what they promised will ever see the light of day...They promised multiple exploitable planets with economies and vast solar systems and have yet to deliver a single completed planet...

It took them 5 years to realize their goals were unattainable with the CryENGINE and had to switch to Amazon's lumberyard which they got sued for by Crytek...

Crytek and Cloud Imperium Games settle Star Citizen lawsuit

They also talked about creating a separate FPS game which they were supposed to demo last gear and completely scrapped...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a PC game...

The problem with this game has always been the goal they set for themselves is unattainable, there is no way what they promised will ever see the light of day...They promised multiple exploitable planets with economies and vast solar systems and have yet to deliver a single completed planet...

It took them 5 years to realize their goals were unattainable with the CryENGINE and had to switch to Amazon's lumberyard which they got sued for by Crytek...

Crytek and Cloud Imperium Games settle Star Citizen lawsuit

They also talked about creating a separate FPS game which they were supposed to demo last gear and completely scrapped...

300 million could make that game, they hit a lick it is what it is and also aren't skilled enough to pull it off, should have used some of that money to out source some talent

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
300 million could make that game, they hit a lick it is what it is and also aren't skilled enough to pull it off, should have used some of that money to out source some talent
I don't think its lack of skill, this is unrealistic goals, a lack of direction and mismanagement...

Rockstar couldn't even make this game, the goals are that fukking absurd...Rockstar took 8 years with GTAIV and they didn't just make a game, they created their own game engine from the ground up...These clowns are only creating assets, they started with CryENGINE and now they've moved on to Amazon, put out a tech demo POC and branded it as an alpha...While I can't front and say it isn't impressive but that's not what they promised, its not even a fukking game...To make matters worse, they've had 10 years and a 300 million budget and all they could produce is a tech demo? :what:

Kojima caught beef with Konami for MGSV for far less than that...Star Citizen doesn't have a publisher to worry about, their backers are their delusional stans and as long as they put out just enough to keep the stans interested, the ponzi scheme can continue...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its lack of skill, this is unrealistic goals, a lack of direction and mismanagement...

Rockstar couldn't even make this game, the goals are that fukking absurd...Rockstar took 8 years with GTAIV and they didn't just make a game, they created their own game engine from the ground up...These clowns are only creating assets, they started with CryENGINE and now they've moved on to Amazon, put out a tech demo POC and branded it as an alpha...While I can't front and say it isn't impressive but that's not what they promised, its not even a fukking game...To make matters worse, they've had 10 years and a 300 million budget and all they could produce is a tech demo? :what:

Kojima caught beef with Konami for MGSV for far less than that...Star Citizen doesn't have a publisher to worry about, their backers are their delusional stans and as long as they put out just enough to keep the stans interested, the ponzi scheme can continue...

Stop it with this crap

you think Rockstar spends all the money on making the game, they make the game with bare minimum and over work employees who are unpaid
and Rockstar aren't great game developers, their game mechanics are trash in every game they make

You got games made by one person that are complete games, yet they can't even make a demo with 300 million, you don't know what you are talking about, this is a scam lmao

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves

:troll::russ:
200.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I saw this shyt yesterday. Has a bigger budget than GTAV with nothing to show for it. :russ:

That doesn't even include marketing if the "game" releases. :lolbron:

"Game" has been in production since 2011 and it's still in a broken, alpha state. :russ:

They just sold some ship packs for $4,600 each. :lolbron:

I need a documentary on this scam ASAP. :blessed:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I saw this shyt yesterday. Has a bigger budget than GTAV with nothing to show for it. :russ:

That doesn't even include marketing if the "game" releases. :lolbron:

"Game" has been in production since 2011 and it's still in a broken, alpha state. :russ:

They just sold some ship packs for $4,600 each. :lolbron:

I need a documentary on this scam ASAP. :blessed:
On some FYRE festival documentary shyt...

Netflix bout to eat again...

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Only thing that could save this is if Amazon bought the rights and took over the project. I could see Jeff Bezos launching this as a competitor to the World of Warcraft user base of 7 million players. They'd collect all that data and sell game assets through Alexa:sas2: