Star Citizen | PC | TBA

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This game is vaporware.
y'all are bugging. I realize the production for this game is taking forever, but it could end up being one of the craziest games ever as long as their backers keep funding them (and it seems like the backers are happy so far). They don't have a huge dev team and their game has so many features and so much shyt planned its going to take a while. I think the progress they've made so far is impressive :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
y'all are bugging. I realize the production for this game is taking forever, but it could end up being one of the craziest games ever as long as their backers keep funding them (and it seems like the backers are happy so far). They don't have a huge dev team and their game has so many features and so much shyt planned its going to take a while. I think the progress they've made so far is impressive :manny:
It might come out before Yandere Simulator.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It might come out before Yandere Simulator.
you can say their issue is that they're trying to do much instead of just focusing on 1 or 2 aspects that could be their calling card, I mean they're developing this single player experience separate from the multiplayer game. They've nailed the look/blade runner ambiance and the ships and piloting shyt is really cool. They have fukking voice commands integrated w/the ship like its jarvis. It's going to take FOREVER but one day it could be really incredible. I don't play but I really enjoy watching people play it, the sense of scale is crazy.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
All they have to do now is pull a Blizzard and announce it's going to be mobile only :mjgrin:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And some of you fools still tell us this isn't a Ponzi Scheme? :lolbron:

2tfjl0tolfi31.png

Access denied - Roberts Space Industries | Follow the development of Star Citizen and Squadron 42

They announced it at a $275 dinner last night exclusively for backers who had already spent $1K or more. :lolbron:

ECw4a6WWwAAGayE

Access denied - Roberts Space Industries | Follow the development of Star Citizen and Squadron 42

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You know that you can fly every ship in Star Citizen for free just before they are released?

Why do people that are not interested in the game even care what other people spend their money on?:dame: