St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Look into the Deacons of Defense. I'm not saying go on war rampages. Don't misunderstand me. But gun control was originally made into a big deal to keep blacks and minorities from defending themselves. Folks need to be mindful of the causes they run behind. I personally don't think the objective of gun control has changed much regardless of it's stated objectives. Not a fan of gun control in the least.

Breh, you know of any books, movies, or documentaries on the subject? Something that'll let me know what the laws that were passed and how it was used to stop black folks from arming themselves?

Daps
Police brutality, excessive force, no-knock raids and racial profiling effects all of us. It effects middle class blacks as well as poor blacks, it effects men and women, it effects black people of all ages. Black men driving a nice car are profiled just like black men who drive an Oldsmobile with rims. The guy who was murdered by police at Walmart wasn't a thug, the grandfather who was killed in a no-knock raid wasn't a thug and neither was the middle-aged women who was beaten in LA two months ago.

Your women, kids and elderly are being brutalized by cops and the only thing you can talk about is stuff that goes on in the poorest black communities(most black people aren't poor and don't live in bad neighborhoods). You're a coward, you're afraid of white cops, so you'd rather rant about poor black folks. Unbelievable!
*Sorry, meant to put affect instead of effect.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you know of any books, movies, or documentaries on the subject? Something that'll let me know what the laws that were passed and how it was used to stop black folks from arming themselves?

Don't know if this was posted, but your question brought this to mind as it touches upon the subject at hand in a nutshell.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm troubled by the word 'thug'..yes, we all know its code for ****** and all, but Iv'e noticed even here it seems the cacs are the ones always referring to Black men as 'thugs' ..If your'e Black you dont encounter likes of MB and Myers and think 'thug' just based off how they are dressed and look because thats every Black guy out there including yourself dressed like that. It's people who cant tell Black men apart that see us all as 'thugs'. Plus the trolling on here is corny cac humour. I pretty much assume anyone using the term 'thug' has got to be white.

Breh, that alone makes c00ning an unforgivable offense. Because you know damn well as a black man what could be waiting for you around the corner and you still would rather cape for whitey than.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
by the way to all of you guys in this thread did you hear teh story of the cop who had a construction worker against a wall and was searching him and stole money from his pocket?

http://nypost.com/2014/10/09/cop-allegedly-steals-workers-money-during-search/

You notice that last sentence? All this shyt started because someone called in about a dangerous black man with a gun. That's the same shyt that got John Crawford murdered. I'm wondering if this is something cacs do on purpose.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Breh, that alone makes c00ning an unforgivable offense. Because you know damn well as a black man what could be waiting for you around the corner and you still would rather cape for whitey than.

I've never been concerned with cacs even as a small child, cause I already know the deal and am under no illusions about how they view me no matter how wide they flash that plastic smile of theirs..
c00ns are a different animal, to be approached with extreme caution. They wear camouflage like a chameleon and are more deceptive that Star scream..

The first mistake a solid Brother could make with a c00n, is to assume that because they wear Black skin they also come equipped with a Black consciousness.
You can no longer relax around them, esp. if you working corporate..trying to discuss certain matters with them could get your fired! Make no mistake, they will tell.

These days when I encounter one of these corporate types, I study them first from arms length and make no statements. Basically treat them like a suspected undercover cop.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
You notice that last sentence? All this shyt started because someone called in about a dangerous black man with a gun. That's the same shyt that got John Crawford murdered. I'm wondering if this is something cacs do on purpose.
Definitely. They take cues from each other also and once they see one person do it (call cops on a black person/ harass a black person) they all begin to do the same. I made a thread about 'pedestrian checks' and how that can spread also with more white people copying the tatic (thread here).

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man if you ever want proof that white supremacy still exists, just read the comments to any article about black people.

Breh I discovered YahooAnswers like in 2005 for the first time when I was like 12....to this day its like you cannot search something up without "Black people" being criticized in some way...even when its off topic....like someone could be asking "Why did Eisenhower talk about the military industrial complex" in his farewell address and they say something like "We needed to build our military up after WW2 to protect ourselves from the Negroes...and I'm glad Eisenhower had the CIA get rid of Lumumba

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh I discovered YahooAnswers like in 2005 for the first time when I was like 12....to this day its like you cannot search something up without "Black people" being criticized in some way...even when its off topic....like someone could be asking "Why did Eisenhower talk about the military industrial complex" in his farewell address and they say something like "We needed to build our military up after WW2 to protect ourselves from the Negroes...and I'm glad Eisenhower had the CIA get rid of Lumumba
I love reading those comments. People say ignore them or they're just trolling and they don't really mean that stuff... nah fukk that it gives you insight on what they really think about us. They're not going to say how they really feel out in the real world. They wait until they're in the comfort of their own home, around friends, or anonymous on the internet. fukk em