St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was thinking about that. if they keep our attention here, at home, on racist police brutality which divides the country more than anything possibly can, then people wont pay attention to whats going on on a global scale and how we about to get sucked into world war 3, started by the us.

in about 2-3 years, black and white young men and women gonna be getting drafted and shipped off to russia and iraq and iran and north korea and china.

this shyt really is turning into movie about the collapse of society brehs :lupe:

Breh, the chances of the dollar collapsing is slim.

Who holds dollars? The richest and most powerful people. Why would they allow what they've invested in to go to shyt?

China owns a shytload of our debt so does Japan and other federal governments not to mention other powerful investors. A lot of the powerful people who make the entire global system go round and round are in bed with the dollar. It is in their best interest to keep the dollar afloat.

I do believe in the false flag theory though. But I think it's more to do with the allocation of the wealth. Look at how much more the wealthy now holds compared to the rest of us.

The 1% just want everyone to focus on all the crisis that the media is feeding us on while they hoard all the money.

This is what everyone should be outraged about.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Breh, the chances of the dollar collapsing is slim.

Who holds dollars? The richest and most powerful people. Why would they allow what they've invested in to go to shyt?

China owns a shytload of our debt so does Japan and other federal governments not to mention other powerful investors. A lot of the powerful people who make the entire global system go round and round are in bed with the dollar. It is in their best interest to keep the dollar afloat.

I do believe in the false flag theory though. But I think it's more to do with the allocation of the wealth. Look at how much more the wealthy now holds compared to the rest of us.

The 1% just want everyone to focus on all the crisis that the media is focusing on while they hoard all the money.

i hear u but im more afraid of getting involved in multiple wars than i am of the collapse of the dollar. i rarely watch the news but when i catch a glimpse im always hearing of isis and russia and iran and one cant help but think "oh shyt what if :lupe:" u know?

Creepn

All Star
Daps
so if he hadnt ran, the cops would have shot and killed him, funny, when i get pulled over nothing happens to me at all

Perfect example of the ignorant mindset of white people. "It doesn't happen to me so...(insert deflection blame)". Pretty damn self centered to dismiss atrocities because you think the world revolves around you.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hear u but im more afraid of getting involved in multiple wars than i am of the collapse of the dollar. i rarely watch the news but when i catch a glimpse im always hearing of isis and russia and iran and one cant help but think "oh shyt what if :lupe:" u know?

Wars is just a way for countries to make money:manny:

Isis is not a threat to our security. Those guys are bullshytting. They're a threat to some of our companies making money though:russ:

Russia is positioning itself to make more money. Who controls that part in Ukraine controls a lot of shyt going on in that region. Of course the other world leaders don't want Russia to monopolize that area, it'll make them more money.

A lot of fear tactics going on in the media. It means these dudes are scheming to make even more money:ehh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"Who do you protect? Who do you serve?" Up and at emmmmmm that will put fear in their hearts guys :tu:

This so much. You have to use more aggressive forms of protesting and trying to send a message to these thugs with badges. And for the people who say that it will just make them treat us even worse, does it really matter at this point? We're not doing anything and it's already getting worse.