St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Let's face it...this country is over. The writing is on the wall...this society is collapsing on itself.

No amount of celebrity worship, materialism, sports fanaticism or entertainment will cover up this fact up man..
White people ain't having enough babies, literally. They gonna be minority status by 2050 because of low birthrates.
Powers that be are working overtime to deflect from the economic collapse, they trying to do anything at this point to cause civil disorder around the world

wake up ppl they even do covert ops on homeland soil

Yup, everything said above.

Also let me add this just happened yesterday: China overtakes US as largest economy

Whitey is in panick mode, dont stop the fight yet brehs

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
october just started so i was counting it too but anyway yea man shyt is getting wild. i think this is all leading to some huge fukking event maybe some kind of clash between police and civilians where we get a serious death count and people finally decide to fix shyt.
I think the pigs are doing this on purpose so they can set something off and use their "toys" on us

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
whoa as im reading more about it im seeing that they saying he shot at the cop 3 times. if thats true then :whoa: ill take a step back on the outrage. if its lies then :wow: some shyt definitely needs to happen to change this shyt.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
whoa as im reading more about it im seeing that they saying he shot at the cop 3 times. if thats true then :whoa: ill take a step back on the outrage. if its lies then :wow: some shyt definitely needs to happen to change this shyt.

:comeon:

Of course it's lies

People trusting the word of authoritarian oppressors :mjlol:

Edit: this dude is so lucky he isn't dead. Cops beat him up and while doing so while he was on the ground said "stop reaching for my gun" ..number 1 excuse cops use when murdering blacks. They did this shyt all while on camera. If there was no dash cam, I'm sure they would've murdered him.

cops are not to be trusted.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:comeon:

Of course it's lies

People trusting the word of authoritarian oppressors :mjlol:

maybe it is maybe it isnt but cops have been doing enough fukked up shyt this year to justify outrage so even if he did shoot at them it doesnt change anything. there still needs to be some higher standards to become a cop and better training and some cameras on them at all times.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Segregation in the 21st century ain't gonna work either. Not with all these mutt babies and mixed race people out there. And besides, the Arabs/ Chinese will still be "colored" and own businesses in our communities, anyway.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
maybe it is maybe it isnt but cops have been doing enough fukked up shyt this year to justify outrage so even if he did shoot at them it doesnt change anything. there still needs to be some higher standards to become a cop and better training and some cameras on them at all times.

Dude.. Check my edit

Those cops were being filmed. Oscar Grant was murdered on camera. So was Eric Garner and Kelly Thomas.. None of their families received/are receiving justice.

Cops are apart of the system. The system has always done everything in its power to protect itself. cops are granted immunity because their role in society and the system to work to oppress people while protecting capitalism and white supremacy. That is literally how the idea of police even came about ..by European monarchs and the Vatican to protect the rich.

Camera or no camera .. It doesn't matter.. They are granted immunity because they are employed and work for the same system we expect justice from. There role is to be oppressors. And protect and serve the system. Always has been. Especially in the united states when the pre-cursor to police were slave master (still are)

"The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime" - Max Stirner

Last edited:

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
Bruh, stfu. You'd be stupid to believe anything the police say when they, esp St Louis blatantly and purposely have been lying in St Louis since Mike Brown was murderer.

Stop having trust in authoritarians.

First learn to form proper words when addressing me "was murderer" you incoherent fukk

You'd be stupid to just believe witnesses, heaven forbid if there was a gun you'd probably think it was planted with fingerprints right??:stopitslime:

Another ignorant one down the toilet that believes we can do no wrong, and once again ignoring this guy running away from cops :camby:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@beanz read up on the Divine Rights Of Kings

they believed they were granted special authority by "God", above law

King_Charles_I_from_NPG.jpg

http://oll.libertyfund.org/pages/the-divine-right-of-kings-or-regal-tyranny-hobbes-and-lilburne

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas still waiting for karma? They used black babies as alligator bait breh. There's no such thing as karma.

THANKYOU!!! People are controlled by "karma" just as bad as they are controlled by "religion". Who ever made up "karma" was probably a grimey dude tryna trick dumb ass people from getting revenge.

:whoa: "Chill, don't hurt me breh...uh, uh, uh...karma will get at me."
:ld: "Ok"
:whew: "Dumb asses"

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
This cop won't be convicted he won't be indicted he won't even be arrested. Neither will Darren Wilson and Joseph Weekly just got away with killing that seven year old little girl. There's no karma and if there's a God he doesn't give a fukk about black people. Our people go to church dance and faint for nothing.

The more of our people that realize the underlined, the better.

RIP to the kid :mjcry:

And ima repeat what i been saying, nikkas need to start unifying and busting at police in unison.