Square Enix to shift to a multiplatform strategy

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As they should them Sony exclusive deals be putting these nikkaz almost in the grave. Time to get that steam money and Nintendo money. Xbox them nikkaz don’t buy games so it’s a waste of time and resources on that side.
Especially when they are going third party slowly themselves.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
im just happy rebirth flopped. nomura and company are hacks he can take his bullshyt multiverses, surface level writing and spikey belts the fukk back to kingdom hearts stay there :blessed:. also octopath needs to be on more shyt god dammit those games were fire.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
As they should them Sony exclusive deals be putting these nikkaz almost in the grave. Time to get that steam money and Nintendo money. Xbox them nikkaz don’t buy games so it’s a waste of time and resources on that side.
Especially when they are going third party slowly themselves.
You do realise that most of Square's games are released on all the aforementioned platforms.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
im just happy rebirth flopped. nomura and company are hacks he can take his bullshyt multiverses, surface level writing and spikey belts the fukk back to kingdom hearts stay there :blessed:. also octopath needs to be on more shyt god dammit those games were fire.
Rebirth didn’t flop :umad:
Classic ass game you just gelly!!!!!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That 9% is a segment base that would have potentially bought the game

Business is all about reaching as many consumers as possible and exclusivity is counterintuitive to that.
Waste of mothafukking cock sucking money :dead:
The way M$ is treating xbox why the fukk would they do this shyt
Especially when that console is doing worse than its predecessors by fukking miles :dead:
Its finna be Switch 2 and PC more than likely forget about that dog shyt box

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realise that most of Square's games are released on all the aforementioned platforms.

Yes I do but Final Fantasy 7 remake, Final Fantasy 16 and foamstars have yet to be. All these titles would have benefited from a day and date launch on other platforms. Especially Foamstars how you do a live service game and not even think about pc. That’s pretty much shooting yourself in the foot in this era making a gaas exclusive to console.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah if this really pops my first purchase is a apple pro vision so I can hit the club and vibe with it in the club :russ:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Yes I do but Final Fantasy 7 remake, Final Fantasy 16 and foamstars have yet to be. All these titles would have benefited from a day and date launch on other platforms. Especially Foamstars how you do a live service game and not even think about pc. That’s pretty much shooting yourself in the foot in this era making a gaas exclusive to console.
The Switch couldn't handle FF7 & FF16 without significant downgrades.

FF15 sold 8 to 2 in favour of PlayStation. Putting the games on Xbox would be a waste of resources. I can't comment on PC.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Switch couldn't handle FF7 & FF16 without significant downgrades.

FF15 sold 8 to 2 in favour of PlayStation. Putting the games on Xbox would be a waste of resources. I can't comment on PC.
Yea I know the switch couldn’t get the ports but it would generate good sales if it was released on steam day and date. The only reason why Final fantasy 7 remake on pc didn’t sell welll is because square released it on epic instead of steam which the majority of the pc audience is on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stan’s talmbout how the games won’t sell on xbox, when the only reason we are even talking about xbox is cause them shyts ain’t sell on playstation :mjlol:

4 flops in a fukkin row.

Why don’t PS5 owners buy games???:usure:

Square on life support for fighting the console war on sony behalf and all these goofballs can say is “more warzzzz”

nikkas crazy :wow: