Square Enix says PS exclusivity lost them over 2 billion & they may never recover.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should go back to making JRPGs and leave action game development to action game developers. :yeshrug:

And I enjoyed FF16 for what it was
This plus look at their resume up till last gen it was straight, Square lost sight of what made them successful.

If y’all want them to succeed and go back to making jrpgs, do you buy Triangle Strategy, Live A Live, Octopath Traveler?

Those wanting FF 16 on PC and elsewhere, do you even buy action games? Some of you wouldn’t even support because some of you don’t game like that :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This plus look at their resume up till last gen it was straight, Square lost sight of what made them successful.

If y’all want them to succeed and go back to making jrpgs, do you buy Triangle Strategy, Live A Live, Octopath Traveler?

Those wanting FF 16 on PC and elsewhere, do you even buy action games? Some of you wouldn’t even support because some of you don’t game like that :francis:

kobi-bryant-opps-nod-21zyv144jb40rn1d.webp

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm only one man, I can't support a company. When the end of this year comes, it'll be 11 games from them over the past two years.

Star Ocean: The Second Story R - PS5
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai - Infinity Strash - Xsx or PC (I haven't decided)
Final Fantasy XVI - PS5
Forspoken - PS5

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion - XSX
Tactics Ogre: Reborn - PS5
Star Ocean: The Divine Force - XSX
The Diofield Chronicle - XSX
Live A Live - Switch
Stranger in Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
Triangle Strategy - Switch

RPGs are my second favorite genre, it's generally an autocop if I like the premise.

They need to stop putting money into bullshyt that I don't get like Balan Wonderworld and Babylon's Fall.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I agree skipping pc day one is hurting them. I have 5 different friends on discord right now that would of bought FF16 if it was on PC.

They making the same mistake with their new Splatoon ripoff. Why is that PS exclusive??

Like someone else said Capcom was showing them the blueprint.

But to stay on topic this is more the fault of their shytty mobile games and avengers. Not necessarily FF16.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Forspoken and FF16 would have had to sell at least 40 million at full retail price to make up 2 billon (Sony/Nintendo/MS get 30% of the revenue of the sale for their royalty percentage).

Are yall retarded? :mjlol:

edit: we went back a month for these tweets? :laff: