Square Enix says PS exclusivity lost them over 2 billion & they may never recover.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now they blaming sony for their newer games being trash?!!?:beli: or maybe you just fell off, I would also call you racist for whitewashing your characters or not being diverse but maybe you just fell off...:ufdup: you think putting your games on Gamepass will save you, think again!

Breh can you read an article instead of the thread title? @Leasy is trolling.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I really wish these nikkas would tell me how much it would have sold on Xbox :jbhmm:
or put it on PC for some paltry sales and it being cracked to death

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Not putting their releases on PC day one even though it is BY FAR the biggest market is fukking stupid. My cousin didn't even know 7 Remake Intergrade had released on PC until I told him the other day, he had been waiting on it so long he forgot to even check for it anymore. The demand for their games are there they just need to actually do the work and put them on PC.
problem is when it finally came to PC, it was an Epic Exclusive (for I think 6 months). supposed to be their premier franchise, but they pimpin it out to one exclusivity contract after the other

and like you said, this leads to people waiting so long they forget about that shyt. the hype for buying something is short lived, not stretched out over months and years

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
To offset the costs of developing for more platforms?
You nikkas aint buying no goddamn Final Fantasy :dead:
messy-i-love-mess.gif

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

michael-jordan-laughing-gif.gif