Square Enix says PS exclusivity lost them over 2 billion & they may never recover.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“ wahh wahh its not my xboz wahh wahh wahh”

That’s how yall nikkas sounding every time yall spew this shyt
Keep putting forward Takashi Mochizuki bullshyt articles :dead:
Y'all nikkas swear it's always about Xbox.

It's not, it's just not a smart business move especially as a major 3rd party publisher, and should be common sense.

How many big 3rd publisher you know that have 70 percent of there games exclusive to 1 or two systems?

I'll wait :unimpressed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

It's not, it's just not a smart business move especially as a major 3rd party publisher, and should be common sense.

How many big 3rd publisher you know that have 70 percent of there games exclusive to 1 or two systems?

Yeah it is yall nikka salty as shyt bout the New cope for Starfield not being everything yall wanted. So yalll running back to Takashi bum ass to help yall cope with Starfield being a gigantic piece of crap.
:umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I can dig it, but lets say they didn't take Sony money. You seriously think Xbox sales would make up the difference?

japanese rpgs have consistently sold like shyt on Xbox.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don't like Final Fantasy. So, I guess I have a lot in common with PSThots
Yet in 10 20 years FF will still be there while Starfield will be an afterthought like that ugly ass FPS released on PS3 with someone wearing a yellow mask or some shyt :dead:
Game of a generation my ASS

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I can dig it, but lets say they didn't take Sony money. You seriously think Xbox sales would make up the difference?

Exactly no one is buying that crap on xbox
SE knows that its a waste of fukking time and money to make their big hit games for that crap console especially when Philly dumb fukk wants to have the series S be part of it too :dead:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
they threw a ton of half-baked shyt out there and little stuck. FF16 was actually within their projected sales expectations. they need to be bought by sony because they dont have enough high-level vision on their own. jettisoning properties and lowering their value by $2B like they did actually makes acquisition even more likely, thank goodness.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Sony blocking Spiderman from Marvel

Forspoken Sony Exclusive and an Angry single black girl
Final Fantasy Sony Exclusive Cac Fantasy
You must have not played the Avengers game. Adding the xmen wouldn't have saved that game. Spiderman was the least of their worries.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yet in 10 20 years FF will still be there while Starfield will be an afterthought like that ugly ass FPS released on PS3 with someone wearing a yellow mask or some shyt :dead:
Game of a generation my ASS

Starfield ain't going anywhere biggest title release in years and still #1 on Steam. You know Bethesda games last decades... Stop being a fanboy.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Starfield ain't going anywhere biggest title release in years and still #1 on Steam. You know Bethesda games last decades... Stop being a fanboy.
Keep thinking that it looks mid and its shyt
Fake ass No Man’s Sky :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it is yall nikka salty as shyt bout the New cope for Starfield not being everything yall wanted. So yalll running back to Takashi bum ass to help yall cope with Starfield being a gigantic piece of crap.
:lupe:

PC, PlayStation and a Xbox simultaneous release would have hit different.

Skipping day 1 PC release is almost unacceptable now for major 3rd party games imo.

Also if there is a whole section of a market that is untapped as a 3rd party you should be trying to tap it.

In the long run all it does is strengthen your ip and build the brand.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
535-F1-AB0-B3-D1-4-AF5-827-A-7-E014-B919-BE5.jpg

C1-E6-B695-07-F6-46-BC-B14-C-4-A14-D62-FC037.jpg