Squall Leonhart doesn't get enough credit.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
many of us were kids when this dropped :stopitslime: snobby lil spoiled bytch
Many of us had fathers :mjlol:

I remember wanting ff7 so bad. My dad stopped by(parents were split) for my bday party and gave me a carrying case for my ps1. In that case he hid a new copy of ff7 :mjcry:

Party was over, everyone had to gtfo

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Lets fix this thread;

Auron doesn't get enough credit.

Best bro in the galaxy. Decides to leave the afterlife to help the son of his bro, in order to save the world. Literally dies twice...in the name of friendship.

Is sandbagging the whole game, because he's about that one handed katana of slaughter, life. :Reddybeard:

Think about how badass he was. In his early 20's nobody wanted smoke with Auron....dudes wanted him to be the master of Yevon....think about that. That's like a bodyguard being groomed to be the Pope. :ooh:

He's only struck down by Yunalesca (aka the strongest summoner of all time) and even then crawls his way into Kimari vowing to both protect Yuna, and come back.....which he does. My man puts Casper to shame. Not only does he see everything through, he defeats Yunalesca and stops sin. No one from any series comes close....well maybe Terra, but Auron was a human, not an Esper. :ahh:

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i actually got FF8 on some fukkery :wow:had a gaming magazine in my room with FF8 on the cover and got GT2 and my first RPG that i ever owned :youngsabo:

edit for christmas

Last edited:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Lets fix this thread;

Auron doesn't get enough credit.

Best bro in the galaxy. Decides to leave the afterlife to help the son of his bro, in order to save the world. Literally dies twice...in the name of friendship.

Is sandbagging the whole game, because he's about that one handed katatan of slaughter, life. :Reddybeard:

Think about how badass he was. In his early 20's nobody wanted smoke with Auron....dudes wanted him to be the master of Yevon....think about that. That's like a bodyguard being groomed to be the Pope. :ooh:

He's only struck down by Yunalesca (aka the strongest summoner of all time) and even then crawls his way into Kimari vowing to both protect Yuna, and come back.....which he does. My man puts Casper to shame. Not only does he see everything through, he defeats Yunalesca and stops sin. No one from any series comes close....well maybe Terra, but Auron was a human, not an Esper. :ahh:
Big Fax

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
When roms were popular in the early-mid 00s, I played some of the older FFs but never got around to beating them.

I forget which one it was, but they used to say one of the early ones (ff5 or ff6??) was the best in the series; I forget if it was storywise or overall; the one with a female protagonist?

Also tried Chrono trigger on Rom back then too, which I'd heard a lot about as a GOAT game.

Real talk, one of my favorites that I ever played was Xenogears.

I played all of these after FF8 introduced me to the rpg story-line driven concept

Might be my favorite game of all time.

Chrono Trigger was amazing as was Xenogears for different reasons.

I loved 8. Never understood the hate for Squall, a lot of FF games had brooding characters since at least 4.

To a lesser extent 2 did as well.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I loved 8. Never understood the hate for Squall, a lot of FF games had brooding characters since at least 4.

To a lesser extent 2 did as well.
The problem with 8 is isn't really squall, even tho he was a bytch, it's the confusing ass story after the first disk.

I can literally read the story in detail on paper and it still not make sense to me. So you have a game with a bytch for a main character, that annoying junction system that made magic useless, and a uninteresting story that doesn't make sense.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
FF 8 was trash and Squall was a bytch ass nikka, especially compared to someone like Cloud