Squall Leonhart doesn't get enough credit.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Best entry in the series. That card game alone was better than all the other final fantasies.

When you heard that music you knew it was on:

:ohlawd:

It was all good until you played in a country with some funky rules. :whoa:

The card game and Blitzball were my two favorite final fantasy side games.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Remember this game during middle school :wow: Pretty sure the bad guys level up w/you too when you progress through the game.

Yeah, so you can beat that game on low levels...its more of a struggle if you're leveling up GF's but its nice to see that kind of flexibility even back then.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Looking back, FF8 had a really memorable cast, regardless of how stupid the story is.

I mean yes, the whole amnesia via GF has that one glaring plothole in that the kids used GF's later in life, but it beats FF9's ridiculous moon children story. Irvine being a sleeper agent was a nice twist...don't know why they wrote him as a fukkboy, but his angle was a nice slice of "we've been fukked" cake. When you think about the story in FF8, its quite fukked up. The gardens implore that the kids pay no mind to the negative effects of the GF's and treat it as propaganda, only to raise child soldiers who will ultimately forget what they've done throughout their entire lives...

Literally the perfect soldier program. Not only can the GF's reproduce, but they can never be harmed. Basically keeping the cycle of fukked, going for as long as the organizations want.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
While he was about dat life (being child soldier and all), Zell doesn't get enough credit. If not for him, Squall would still be in the torture chamber.

He doesn't use weapons...he uses his mits to knuckle up.

Arguably the strongest character in the entire series, as he stopped an entire train, while inside of it, with a punch.

His best limit break is literally called God Hand...it performs as such.

Think about how strong bruh is...he can fight and beat GF's with his fists....

With his fukking fists.
Zell is one my favorite characters in the FF universe

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
He was always on my team, his raw dmg numbers are ridiculous, plus if you know what you're doing, and have Armageddon fist on; his limit break always = death to every boss in the game. So he's stronger than Squall even with Renzokuken at max.

Love me some pugilists :banderas:

I used to pause the game the minute his limit break commands came up, chain together some devestating shyt and just wreck fools. It was to the point where on my second playthrough I was swapping in different characters just for the Dialogue, but ain't never swapped out my boy Zell 'cause he was my Hulk when I needed to get shyt done.:wow:

It's been too long since I've played my Fave FF game, good times.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
FF8 was the first final fantasy RPG I ever played, and that was back in 8th grade as well.

Funny thing is it was by pure happenstance, we'd gone to blockbuster video and i'd rented out wwe smackdown, while my younger sister who i never let play my ps1 and my mom was forcing me to share it with, she randomly picked F8 b/c she liked how the cover art looked :heh:

So we back home and i'm rolling my eyes watchin her attempt to play what looks like it'll be some bullshyt anime game.. and that cgi intro hits :merchant: i was like holy shyt what is this? :dame:
I pretty much brushed her aside like nah i got this :mjgrin:

And the rest was history. That was during the summer and back when blockbuser was 5 day rentals. I ended up buying the game for christmas, and would then buy and play ff7 that following summer. Then f9 and f10 the next 2-3 years. After f10 i was pretty much tired of the series and haven't played one since.

Out of all of them F8 was my favorite, perhaps bc it was the first i got and the whole concept was new and mindblowing to me.