Squall Leonhart doesn't get enough credit.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
While he was about dat life (being child soldier and all), Zell doesn't get enough credit. If not for him, Squall would still be in the torture chamber.

He doesn't use weapons...he uses his mits to knuckle up.

Arguable the strongest character in the entire series, as he stopped an entire train, while inside of it, witch a punch.

His best limit break is literally called God Hand...it performs as such.

Think about how strong bruh is...he can fight and beat GF's with his fists....

With his fukking fists.
Breh was putting in all that work and no one wanted to dap him up. They always left him hanging:to:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Breh was putting in all that work and no one wanted to dap him up. They always left him hanging:to:

He was always on my team, his raw dmg numbers are ridiculous, plus if you know what you're doing, and have Armageddon fist on; his limit break always = death to every boss in the game. So he's stronger than Squall even with Renzokuken at max.

Love me some pugilists :banderas:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Now Irvine... THAT was a true biatch:whew:

I would agree, but he was a bytch with the best accuracy known to man. Even shakey/noob-state, he managed to get a headshot on Medea...sure she treated that shyt like a spit ball, but had she not been a magic user, it would've been over for her. Is he on Vincent's level? hell no. He's not even on Barret's level when it comes to versatility, but his elemental bullets are piff...still a bytch tho.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
He was always on my team, his raw dmg numbers are ridiculous, plus if you know what you're doing, and have Armageddon fist on; his limit break always = death to every boss in the game. So he's stronger than Squall even with Renzokuken at max.

Love me some pugilists :banderas:
This was my favorite limit break out of anyone in the game

:wow:

Final Fantasy 8 was so much fun. I wish they would do a remaster with voice acting.

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Remember this game during middle school :wow: Pretty sure the bad guys level up w/you too when you progress through the game.