Sprinting vs jogging for losing belly fat, which is better

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back after trying this HIIT

This sh*t hard as fuk. I could only sprint for 45/50 seconds max and my breaks in between were alot longer.

I was breathless after a couple of short bursts. Thought I was gonna throw up and pass out. Now I can see the harm of smoking :to:

I had to call it a day and on the way back I was thinking that maybe I wasnt built for this cardio sh*t.

But now Im thinking that I only found it hard today because this is the first time I have ran like this in well over a year. My heart is not used to this intense workrate.

Im going to go back out there on the track in a few days :salute:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This sh*t hard as fuk. I could only sprint for 45/50 seconds max and my breaks in between were alot longer.

I was breathless after a couple of short bursts. Thought I was gonna throw up and pass out. Now I can see the harm of smoking :to:

I had to call it a day and on the way back I was thinking that maybe I wasnt built for this cardio sh*t.

But now Im thinking that I only found it hard today because this is the first time I have ran like this in well over a year. My heart is not used to this intense workrate.

you sprinting too long start off with 20-30 seconds sprints and jog or walk for a minute or two then sprint again (get yourself one of these GYMBOSS or use the interval timer on your watch or something.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

:childplease:

You aren't supposed to be running a 400; you're sprinting too long LOL

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Sprint to jump rope tp step ups and you'll be stylin on these hoes.