Springfield, OH man pleads guilty to Hate crimes against Haitians/* gets 20 year sentence

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I know it’s tempting to go this route but I think it’s important to acknowledge this is fukked up. This guy was predatory and specifically targeted innocent Americans of Haitian descent. However you may feel, I don’t think it’s appropriate to compare his crimes based on a scenario in your head in Haiti.
These aren’t Haitian Americans.

These are “FOB’s” or recently arrived Haitians.

Probably easy to target and identify due to their language/accents, style of dress, mannerisms, dark complexions they’ve been coming to Springfield, Ohio over the last 5 years.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I see the pannies and the "fake unity" crew is not above fanning the flames:beli:

Its dont judge "immigrants with a sweeping brush" than @get these nets ................proceeds to post this bullshyt:camby:

West Indian parade weekend here in town. You gonna go be a real nikka and go out and call them nikkas "tethers", "immigrants" and "anchor babies" or you gonna do what I suspect and do nothing?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I see the pannies and the "fake unity" crew is not above fanning the flames:beli:

Its dont judge "immigrants with a sweeping brush" than @get these nets ................proceeds to post this bullshyt:camby:
West Indian parade weekend here in town. You gonna go be a real nikka and go out and call them nikkas "tethers", "immigrants" and "anchor babies" or you gonna do what I suspect and do nothing?

:mjlol:These losers get scared when high schoolers hop on the bus. Ain’t no way he’ll pull up to any spot where people especially brehs is posted up.

He ain’t stupid. He p*ssy, but not dumb. Just like majority of these FBA aka FBI ass so called negroes on here

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I pray some coward targeting one of @Voice of Reason's loved ones just for knowing him kills them and then some internet incel posts on the internet "well, where's the proof he killed that person because he knew @Voice of Reason?". If there's a God it will happen soon.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol:These losers get scared when high schoolers hop on the bus. Ain’t no way he’ll pull up to any spot where people especially brehs is posted up.

He ain’t stupid. He p*ssy, but not dumb. Just like majority of these FBA aka FBI ass so called negroes on here

Pos rep for the truthfulness.