Springfield, OH man pleads guilty to Hate crimes against Haitians/* gets 20 year sentence

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Of course but let an American get juked for his cash overseas and its "You gotta know how to move you not in America" and "You in a 3rd world country gotta keep ya head on a swivel" with the:francis: ....but one dusty negro starts running Haitians pockets in dusty ass Ohio and them same posters wanna run in here and play the victim. Keep that same energy.... Miss me with that shyt.
Of course a nikka with a snitch avi would come up with some fakkitry like this to continue hating on everyone not cacs :laff:

House nikka dna making a resurgence since covid somehow :scust:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You mad bytch :pachaha:

nikkas trying to throw stones and hide their hands in here on some Black Americans victimizing poor Haitian immigrants like Haitian isn't the kidnap and ransom capital of the Western world fukk outta here.
But what about Black on Black crime?!

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
A roving band of marauders has terrified Dade County’s tightly knit Haitian community in the past eight months, killing at least 11 people and robbing 30 others, police said on Thursday.

Wearing ski masks and toting automatic weapons, the band has gunned down Haitian business owners in their driveways. They have awakened others in the middle of the night with a slap and a bullet.

“My father died for nothing, nothing,” said Jean-Rony Noel, 17, whose father Villard, a construction worker, was shot Feb. 28. “He never carried a lot of money.”

The robbers have struck in Little Haiti and neighborhoods just to the north. In some cases they have pistol-whipped victims before fleeing, and on one occasion they took an estimated $30,000.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If you're willing to harm another Black person for no reason at all, you need to die

Haitians are good people, there's fukk nikkas in every ethnicity, that's an unfortunate thing we all got to bear :manny:

shyt, I was talking to another Yank, an older breh from Ohio who moved here recently

Buddy asked me where a lot of the Black people are from, I said Haitian and pointed a few mutuals out

He said, "...but they like nikkaS! :mindblown:"

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
One man, Fracique Meus, was gunned down March 22 in his front yard in North Miami as his seven children looked on. A teen-age daughter is so distraught that she has not spoken a word since, Metro Sgt. John Roper said.

In another North Miami case last fall, three men forced their way into a home and ordered everyone to the floor. Then they rifled through everyone’s pockets and left with more than $800, police said.

Sometimes the band – who authorities suspect are Haitian immigrants – simply have gunned down their victims and departed.

“It’s devastating,” said Roper, who works with Crime Stoppers of Dade County. “These people know what they are doing and they are not nice.”

Compounding the problem is a distrust of banks by some Haitian-Americans, Roper said. Some keep substantial amounts of money at home. A few have been robbed as they arrrived at their front doors carrying briefcases stuffed with cash.

This is from fukking 1996...I guess thecoli, FBA propaganda, Tariq conman ass, and other online rhetoric was the root of that as well. :troll:

Immigrants are known to carry cash and are easy licks. This is well known amongst low level criminals in the hood. Buddy deserves to be in jail like the degenerate bum He is.......Wrap the sob story "rhetoric" shyt up by 11pm please:coffee:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I wonder what would be the fate of a Black American if he was aimlessly walking through Port au Prince and ran into a vagabon looking for an easy lick?
I know it’s tempting to go this route but I think it’s important to acknowledge this is fukked up. This guy was predatory and specifically targeted innocent Americans of Haitian descent. However you may feel, I don’t think it’s appropriate to compare his crimes based on a scenario in your head in Haiti.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Sounds like a coli poster

Lost probably doesn't even hit the mark on how gone this idiot is.

This is the end state of that divisive intra national black antagonist bullshyt.
Social media the main culprit. A lot of people are gullible to believe what they’re told

Internet black people have been radicalized to hate and caused animosity against their own